- HC-X920 / HC-X920M
- HC-X900 / HC-X900M
- HC-V720 / HC-V720M
- HC-V700 / HC-V700M
- HC-V520 / HC-V520M
- HC-V500 / HC-V500M
- HC-V210 / HC-V210M
- HC-V100 / HC-V100M
- HDC-TM60 / HDC-TM55
SD Memory Card Models
- SDR-S71 / SDR-S70
- SDR-H101 / SDR-H100
- SDR-H95 / SDR-H85
- SDR-H90 / SDR-H80
Built-in Memory Models
- SDR-T71 / SDR-T70
- SDR-T55 / SDR-T50
Mini DV Models
* Check the website of the Panasonic sales company in your country or region for details on the optional accessories that are available in your market.
• Without "Remaining Battery Life Display"
|Battery Pack Typical (Minimum*)||Continuous Recording Time|
|VW-VBK180 (1790* mAh)||2 h 55 min|
|VW-VBK360 (3580* mAh)||6 h|
|VW-VBL90 (5400* mAh)||1 h 20 min|
* Minimum Capacity Ratings will be indicated on battery body based on the IEC standard (IEC61960) which issued by International Electrotechnical Commission.
* Without "remaining battery life display" function
* Battery(VW-VBG Series), Battery Charger and Shoe Adaptor required.
|64GB*3||RP-SDW64G (Class 10, up to 22MB/sec *4*5)||-|
|48GB*3||RP-SDW48G (Class 10, up to 22MB/sec *4*5)||-|
|32GB*3||RP-SDW32G (Class 10, up to 22MB/sec *4*5)||-|
|16GB*3||RP-SDW16G (Class 10, up to 22MB/sec *4*5)||RP-SDP16G (Class 4, up to 20MB/sec *4*5)|
|8GB*3||RP-SDW08G (Class 10, up to 22MB/sec *4*5)||RP-SDP08G (Class 4, up to 20MB/sec *4*5)|
|4GB*3||RP-SDW04G (Class 10, up to 22MB/sec *4*5)||RP-SDP04G (Class 4, up to 20MB/sec *4*5)|
• An SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory Card utilises a portion of the storage space for formatting and other purposes.
• We recommend using SD Memory Cards and SDHC Memory cards conforming to class 4 or higher of the SD Speed Class Rating or the following SD Memory Cards made by Panasonic for motion picture recording.
• Please confirm the latest information about SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory Cards that can be used for motion picture recording on the following website.
Camcorder information (This website is in English only.)
*1 SDXC Memory Cards can only be used in SDXC host devices, which support the SDXC format.
*2 SDHC Memory Cards can only be used in SDXC and SDHC host devices, which support the SDHC/SDXC format.
*3 1GB means 1 billion bytes. Usable capacity will be less.
*4 The data transfer rate is a theoretical value and is anot a guarantee of performance. The transfer rate may vary depending on the conditions and equipment used.
*5 This card complies with SD Memory Card Physical Layer Specification Ver.3.0 (SDHC)/Ver.1.10 (SD). When using this card with SD-enabled products that comply with the specification, a speed performance of up to 20MB/sec. can be realized. When using it with SD-enabled products that comply with the conventional specification Ver. 1.01, the speed performance will be up to 10MB/sec.