Panasonic Image App
Panasonic provides a free, dedicated application software “Panasonic Image App" for iOS / Android smartphones or tablets.
For more information about “Panasonic Image App”, click here.
Live Control with a Smartphone
The HX-WA30 integrates Wi-Fi® connectivity (802.11 b/g/n). With the “Panasonic Image App”, you can utilize a smartphone or tablet as another control / monitor to zoom and shoot from a distance.
Remote Browsing and SNS Upload
Playing back to confirm the image is possible so that you can continue shooting right at the spot without moving back to the camcorder to reset like you do with the self-timer function. You can instantly upload and share your images on SNS using the “Panasonic Image App" on a smartphone or tablet.
You can enjoy watching your photos and videos with friends and family on the big screen complying with Digital Media Renderer for DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) standard*2 via Wi-Fi®.
*1 Compatibility may vary depending on the VIERA HD TV model.
*2 The wireless access point (router) is required.
- The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi
- Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- DLNA, the DLNA Logo and DLNA CERTIFIED are trademarks, service marks, or certification marks of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
- Facebook is a registered trademark or trademark of Facebook, Inc.
- Picasa is a registered trademark or trademark of Google Inc.
- YouTube is a registered trademark or trademark of Google Inc.
- Flickr is a registered trademark or trademark of Yahoo! Inc.
- The Twitter name and logos are trademarks of Twitter, Inc.