- HDC-Z10000 NEW
* Check the website of the Panasonic sales company in your country or region for details on the optional accessories that are available in your market.
|Battery Pack Typical (Minimum*)||Model No.||Continuous Recording Time**|
|VW-VBK180 (1790 mAh*)||HS80||1 h 40 min||1 h 45 min|
|TM80||1 h 55 min||1 h 55 min|
|SD80||1 h 55 min||1 h 55 min|
|VW-VBK360 (3580 mAh*)||HS80||3 h 25 min||3 h 30 min|
|TM80||3 h 45 min||3 h 55 min|
|SD80||3 h 45 min||3 h 55 min|
* Minimum Capacity Ratings will be indicated on battery body based on the IEC standard (IEC61960) which issued by International Electrotechnical Commission.
** SD Card recording in HE Mode.
* Battery(VW-VBG Series), Battery Charger and Shoe Adaptor required.
|64GB*3||RP-SDW64G (Class 10, up to 22MB/sec *4*5)||-|
|48GB*3||RP-SDW48G (Class 10, up to 22MB/sec *4*5)||-|
|32GB*3||RP-SDW32G (Class 10, up to 22MB/sec *4*5)||-|
|16GB*3||RP-SDW16G (Class 10, up to 22MB/sec *4*5)||RP-SDP16G (Class 4, up to 20MB/sec *4*5)|
|8GB*3||RP-SDW08G (Class 10, up to 22MB/sec *4*5)||RP-SDP08G (Class 4, up to 20MB/sec *4*5)|
|4GB*3||RP-SDW04G (Class 10, up to 22MB/sec *4*5)||RP-SDP04G (Class 4, up to 20MB/sec *4*5)|
• An SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory Card utilises a portion of the storage space for formatting and other purposes.
• We recommend using SD Memory Cards and SDHC Memory cards conforming to class 4 or higher of the SD Speed Class Rating or the following SD Memory Cards made by Panasonic for motion picture recording.
• Please confirm the latest information about SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory Cards that can be used for motion picture recording on the following website.
Camcorder information (This website is in English only.)
*1 SDXC Memory Cards can only be used in SDXC host devices, which support the SDXC format.
*2 SDHC Memory Cards can only be used in SDXC and SDHC host devices, which support the SDHC/SDXC format.
*3 1GB means 1 billion bytes. Usable capacity will be less.
*4 The data transfer rate is a theoretical value and is anot a guarantee of performance. The transfer rate may vary depending on the conditions and equipment used.
*5 This card complies with SD Memory Card Physical Layer Specification Ver.3.0 (SDHC)/Ver.1.10 (SD). When using this card with SD-enabled products that comply with the specification, a speed performance of up to 20MB/sec. can be realized. When using it with SD-enabled products that comply with the conventional specification Ver. 1.01, the speed performance will be up to 10MB/sec.
• Check the information about the SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card.
1.5 m RP-CDHM15
3.0 m RP-CDHM30