- HDC-Z10000 NEW
Play a compilation of the most exciting scenes.
Advanced Highlight Playback
Select the days of the recordings you want to see, and this innovative function automatically selects the most exciting scenes, arranges them, and plays them, with music. It decides how exciting a scene is, based on zooming, panning, and scene changes, and whether there are faces. The 80 Series have both advanced with the addition of playback effects that include slow motion, still image fading, and flash playback. Four new image effect modes* – natural, pop, dynamic and classical – have also been added. Set different effects based on the mood of your images, and enjoy memorable scenes just the way you remember them when shooting. The Face Highlight Playback mode places priority on selecting the faces of subjects who are registered in the Face Recognition function, for quick playback of the scenes where they are clearly recorded, together with music.
* Only during playback with the main unit.
New playback image effect mode
Enjoy more impressive highlight playback with natural switching effects.
View highlight playback of the images you've taken, together with a variety of fun effects.
Enjoy highlight playback with speedy, dynamic effects.
Enjoy highlight playback with dramatic effects applied mainly to your subject's faces.
Variety of index for easy selection of particular scenes.
Face Highlight, Highlight and Time Frame Index
The index function has been enhanced with the addition of a feature that divides each recorded scene into a number of smaller scenes, and displays thumbnails for each. This makes it much easier to find a particular part of a scene without having to fast-forward.
Face Highlight Index
Time Frame Index
Connect a cable - or just use the memory card. Watching Full-HD images on your TV couldn't be easier.
Easy Connecting, Easy Viewing
Just connect your HD camcorder to an HDTV and get ready for an incredible high-definition video show. If your TV is HDMI* compatible, a single HDMI mini cable is all you need. When using a video component cable, you need a separate audio cable.
* HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
Connect your HD camcorder to a VIERA* or compatible Blu-ray Disc™ Player* via an HDMI mini cable, and you can control both units in synchronized operation with a single remote control. This kind of simple, easy operation makes it enjoyable to view your recordings.
* Availability of models may differ depending on the country.
• With VIERA Link, a control signal sent through the HDMI cable allows linked operation of a VIERA TV, compatible DIGA DVD recorder, and the HD camcorder. Please note that this function applies only to equipment that is compatible with VIERA Link, and that VIERA Link does not let you control every function of all connected equipment.
VIERA Image Viewer
Just slip the SD card from your camcorder into the VIERA Image Viewer card slot on your VIERA TV*, and you're ready to view full-HD moving images recorded.
* Availability of models may differ depending on the country.
• The models availability varies depending on countries and regions. JPEG format still images can be viewed with other SD Memory Card Slot-equipped models.
Copy in Full-HD 1080/60i*, or MPEG-2 Format
Archiving and Playback
The HD camcorders have a USB Host function that lets you connect directly to a DVD burner via a USB cable. Then just press a button and you can copy the moving images you recorded from the SD card, Built-in Memory, or HDD to a DVD disc.
Easy AVCHD to MPEG-2 Conversion
You can make a copy either in the original high-definition AVCHD format, or in the standard-definition DVD-Video (MPEG-2) format. Choose the one that matches your playback equipment.
* AVCHD compatible models.
Playback with a DVD burner
To view the disc you just burned, simply connect the HD camcorder to an HDTV via an HDMI mini cable.
* 1080/50i for PAL area.
• The 12-cm DVD discs that you create with a DVD burner can be played on a Blu-ray Disc™ Player.
Use your PC and included software HD Writer AE 3.0
Editing, Archiving and YouTube™ Uploading
HD Writer AE 3.0 software, included with the camcorder, makes it easy to play or edit videos on your PC and have more fun when the shooting's done.
When the camcorder is connected to a PC, the software automatically starts up. Importing data takes only a few clicks of the mouse.
Easy YouTube™ and Facebook Uploading
Chooses the most exciting scenes and plays them all together, back by music.
It's easy to add titles, rearrange scenes, provide transition effects, and edit images in single frame units.
Make a copy either in the original high-definition AVCHD format, or in the standard-definition DVD-Video (MPEG-2) format.
• About HD Writer AE 3.0:
This software is not compatible with Microsoft Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98/98SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000 and Windows NT.
Supplied CD-ROM is available for Windows only.
Operation on an upgraded OS is not guaranteed.
When 2 or more USB devices are connected to a PC, or when devices are connected though USB hubs or by using extension cables, proper operation is not guaranteed.
Operation on an OS other than the one pre-installed is not guaranteed.
This software is not compatible with a multi-boot environments.
This software is not compatible with a multi-monitor environments.
Operation is not guaranteed on Windows XP Media Center Edition, Tablet PC Edition, Windows Vista Enterprise or Windows 7 Enterprise.
Available with administrator account in Windows XP.
Available with administrator account or standard account in Windows Vista/Windows 7 (Installation and un installation of the software requires an administrator account.)
• Microsoft®, Windows® and Windows Vista® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
• YouTube™ and the YouTube Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
• Facebook and the Facebook logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Facebook, Inc.
• iMovie and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
• Other names of systems and products mentioned in these instructions are generally the registered trademarks or trademarks of the manufacturers who developed the system or product concerned.
• All other company and product names are trademarks of their respective corporations.