- HDC-Z10000 NEW
Easy Connecting for 3D Video Playback and Archiving
Connection for 3D Video Playback
To play back 3D videos, simply insert an SD Memory Card in the slot of a Panasonic VIERA 3DTV.* Or you can use an HDMI mini cable to connect the camcorder to a VIERA 3DTV or another 3D TV that is compatible with the side-by-side method. Playback is also possible through an AVCHD-compatible player/recorder.**
* Some models of VIERA 3DTV may require a firmware update to play 3D images
from an SD card. For details, please visit
** If the player/recorder is not 3D compatible, you need to set the 3D mode on the TV manually.
*** To play the content with a recorder, the data must be copied to an HDD.
Connection for 3D Video Archiving
Recorded 3D data can be saved onto a DVD by simply connecting the 900 Series and SD800 to an optional DVD burner with a USB cable and pressing a button. You can also use an AVCHD-compatible recorder to save data onto a Blu-ray Disc™ or DVD.
* To burn the content onto a BD/DVD, the data must be copied to an HDD.
** The models availability varies depending on countries and regions.
Easy Editing (HD Writer AE 3.0)
The included HD Writer AE 3.0 editing software can be used to easily change sequences and delete unwanted scenes on a PC, in the same way as for 2D data. Also, 3D data can be easily saved onto SD Memory Cards, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs.
• About HD Writer AE 3.0:
This software is not compatible with Microsoft Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98/98SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000 and Windows NT.
Supplied CD-ROM is available for Windows only.
Operation on an upgraded OS is not guaranteed.
When 2 or more USB devices are connected to a PC, or when devices are connected though USB hubs or by using extension cables, proper operation is not guaranteed.
Operation on an OS other than the one pre-installed is not guaranteed.
This software is not compatible with a multi-boot environments.
This software is not compatible with a multi-monitor environments.
Operation is not guaranteed on Windows XP Media Center Edition, Tablet PC Edition, Windows Vista Enterprise or Windows 7 Enterprise.
Available with administrator account in Windows XP.
Available with administrator account or standard account in Windows Vista/Windows 7 (Installation and un installation of the software requires an administrator account.)
• Microsoft®, Windows® and Windows Vista® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
• YouTube™ and the YouTube Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
• Facebook and the Facebook logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Facebook, Inc.
• iMovie and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
• Other names of systems and products mentioned in these instructions are generally the registered trademarks or trademarks of the manufacturers who developed the system or product concerned.
• All other company and product names are trademarks of their respective corporations.