- Double 3MOS Full HD
- 3MOS Full HD
- Wearable Camera
The V210 Series enables ultra-telephoto Intelligent 72x zoom shooting with a compact body.
These models are also equipped with POWER O.I.S. that minimizes blurring with minimal degradation in image quality.
As a result, the original image quality captured by the lens remains intact, all the way from wide-angle to powerful zoom.
The BSI Sensor has improved high sensitivity performance to record easy-to-see, clear images even in dimly lit situations.
You can shoot still picture at high resolution 10 megapixels.* This makes it possible to record important scenes in either video or still images.
* For images recorded with a 16:9 aspect ratio.
The V210 Series has achieved the low power consumption, allowing it to record continuously for up to135 minutes.* This allows you to continue recording without worrying about the remaining battery power. It's especially convenient and reassuring when it's difficult to charge the battery, such as on a trip or in outdoor shooting.
* 135 minutes of recording time with a fully charged battery (HG mode) in NTSC areas. 150 minutes in PAL areas.
This powerful function senses the shooting conditions and automatically makes the settings and activates functions that will deliver optimal results. iA does the bothersome settings for you and makes it easy to capture beautiful, well-focused images.
* The functions included in iA may not be applied when conditions do not call for them.
This innovative function automatically selects the most exciting scenes, arranges and plays them, with music.
Recorded data can be easily copied to an HDD without having to use a PC.
• For the latest compatible USB HDD recommended by Panasonic, check the support website below.
http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/e_cam/ (This Site is English only.)
• In the following cases, a USB HDD cannot be used by connecting it to this unit
- A USB HDD with a capacity of below 160 GB or above 2 TB
- When a USB HDD has two or more partitions
- If a USB HDD is in a format other than FAT32
- When connected by using a USB hub
- When a USB HDD is not a desktop type
By using the Eye-Fi™ card, you can save files recorded on the card on a PC, or upload them to SNS via a wireless network. You can also directly transport the data to your device (smartphone, tablet etc.) without connecting another access point.
• The functions of the Eye-Fi™ card (including wireless transmission) are not guaranteed to work on this product. In the case of a malfunction of the card, please contact the card manufacturer.
• To use the Eye-Fi™ card, permission from the national or regional government is required. Do not use if you have not obtained permission. If you are unsure as to whether use is permitted, please check with card manufacturer.
• Install the software supplied with the Eye-Fi™ card in advance on your PC, and configure the Eye-Fi™ settings. (For settings methods etc., please read the card operating instructions or consult the card manufacturer)
• Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Mac, and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
• The Works with iMovie and Final Cut Pro X logo is a trademark of Apple Inc.
• The iFrame log and the iFrame symbol are trademarks of Apple Inc.
• Design, functions, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
• All monitor and TV pictures are simulated.