- Double 3MOS Full HD
- 3MOS Full HD
- Wearable Camera
The V520 Series features four filter effects – Miniature Effect, 8mm Movie,
Silent Movie and Time Lapse Recording – to further enhance expressive capabilities.
The filter results can be checked on the LCD while shooting. This makes it possible
to shoot impressive video recordings that are matched to the shooting situation.
- Miniature Effect
- This effect defocuses peripheral areas while keeping the focus point sharp and clear making life-size subject look like a diorama.
- 8 mm Movie
- You can record motion pictures with a faded retro effect.
- Silent Movie
- You can record motion pictures that are similar to black-and-white silent films by lowering the amount of incoming light.
- Time Lapse Recording
- A scene that moves slowly for long period of time is recorded frame by frame with an interval, and is recorded as a short time motion picture.
This powerful function senses the shooting conditions and automatically makes the settings and activates functions that willdeliver optimal results. In addition, the iA Plus Mode enables you to adjust exposure compensation and white balance by just push the button on the LCD.
iA Plus – Easy customize settings without releasing iA mode.
You can adjust the exposure compensation accurately and easily.
You can adjust the white balance from warm red to cool blue.
The easy-to-view 7.5 cm / 3.0" wide LCD screen allows intuitive fingertip touch-operation. When shooting, you can use Touch Zoom to instantly zoom in and out by simply touching your fingertips, and Touch Shutter to automatically focus when shooting still images by simply touching the subject on the screen. For playback, you can also change thumbnail pages by sliding a fingertip across the screen. You get smooth, intuitive operation and don't have to take your eyes off of the LCD screen.
Intuitive Touch Operation
You can easily zoom in and out by simply touching the LCD with your fingertips
You can touch the subject on the LCD screen to instantly focus on it and takes a still picture.
Touch for Playback
You can flip through thumbnail pages, display one of the thumbnail scenes.
2D images can be easily transformed into 3D images with the 2D to 3D Conversion function. Simply connect the camcorder to a 3D-compatible TV with an HDMI cable. The 2D to 3D Conversion function then uses the image processing capability of the engine to convert 2D images into 3D. This is an easy, casual way to enjoy the excitement of 3D.
Recorded data can be easily copied to an HDD without having to use a PC.
• For the latest compatible USB HDD recommended by Panasonic, check the support website below.
http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/e_cam/ (This Site is English only.)
• In the following cases, a USB HDD cannot be used by connecting it to this unit
- A USB HDD with a capacity of below 160 GB or above 2 TB
- When a USB HDD has two or more partitions
- If a USB HDD is in a format other than FAT32
- When connected by using a USB hub
- When a USB HDD is not a desktop type
• Design, functions, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
• All monitor and TV pictures are simulated.