- Double 3MOS Full HD
- 3MOS Full HD
- Wearable Camera
Panasonic Image App
Panasonic provides a free, dedicated application software "Panasonic Image App" for iOS / Android smartphones or tablets.
For more information about "Panasonic Image App", click here.
Built-in Wi-Fi function enables Real Time Broadcasting of important events via Ustream, while recording images in Full-HD. This lets you deliver live images to people with Internet access around the world. There is also a function to send e-mail to notify the start of broadcasting to preregistered e-mail addresses.
By using the dedicated Panasonic Image App, you can remotely check audio recording, zoom IN/OUT and shutter ON/OFF, while viewing the live image on a smartphone or tablet.
You can enjoy Highlight Playback with a smartphone or tablet right after shooting. Favorite scenes can be shared on SNS with simple drag and drop operation.
When you are away from home, you can monitor and record there with high-quality live video using your smartphone or tablet.
An Access Point at home can be used to transfer data wirelessly to the TV or a tablet in the living room, kitchen or other rooms in the home and play back images on the large-screen TV*.
* The wireless access point (router) is required.
The camcorder can be easily connected to a smartphone or tablet by using the QR code.
This lets you use the versatile Wi-Fi functions immediately without having to make initial settings.
- 1 Display the QR code
- From Wi-Fi Setup, select Direct Connection > Change Connection Type > QR Code in that order.
- 2 Scan the QR code
- Start up ''Panasonic Image App,'' and select QR Code connection. Then scan the QR code that is displayed on the camcorder.
- 3 Install the profile
- Install the ''IMAGE APP'' profile that is automatically displayed, and turn the Wi-Fi connection ON.
- 4 Connected
- This completes the setup. You can start using functions like remote operation and Home Monitoring immediately.
• The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
• Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
• iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
• DLNA, the DLNA Logo and DLNA CERTIFIED are trademarks, service marks, or certification marks of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
• Facebook is a registered trademark or trademark of Facebook, Inc.
• Picasa is a registered trademark or trademark of Google Inc.
• YouTube is a registered trademark or trademark of Google Inc.
• Flickr is a registered trademark or trademark of Yahoo! Inc.
• The Twitter name and logos are trademarks of Twitter, Inc.
• Design, functions, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
• All monitor and TV pictures are simulated.