- Double 3MOS Full HD
- 3MOS Full HD
- Wearable Camera
The X920 Series features a 1,152,000-dot 8.8-cm / 3.5-inch wide LCD that allows intuitive fingertip touch-operation. When shooting, you can use Touch Shutter by simply touching with a fingertip on the screen. For playback, you can also change thumbnail pages by sliding a fingertip across the screen. You get smooth, intuitive operation and don't have to take your eyes off of the LCD screen.
Intuitive Touch Operation
You can touch the subject on the LCD screen to instantly focus on it and take a still picture.
Touch for Playback
You can flip through thumbnail pages and display one of the thumbnail scenes.
- Mic and Headphone Terminal
- There's a mic input terminal and a headphone jack on the side of the camcorder. Plug in an external mic or headphones (both optional) if desired.
- Accessory Shoe
- Optional accessories can be attached here to increase shooting versatility.
Recorded data can be easily copied to an HDD without having to use a PC.
• For the latest compatible USB HDD recommended by Panasonic, check the support website below.
http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/e_cam/ (This Site is English only.)
• In the following cases, a USB HDD cannot be used by connecting it to this unit
- A USB HDD with a capacity of below 160 GB or above 2 TB
- When a USB HDD has two or more partitions
- If a USB HDD is in a format other than FAT32
- When connected by using a USB hub
- When a USB HDD is not a desktop type
- • O.I.S. Lock
- • iA Mode
- • On-Screen Assist
- • Focus Assist
- • Pre-Rec Function
- • AGS (Auto Ground-Directional Standby)
- • Color Night Rec/Colour Night View
• Design, functions, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
• All monitor and TV pictures are simulated.