With this firmware update, zoom and shutter control will be available while displaying live view image on the smartphone using the apps “LUMIX LINK” latest version.
• Availability of models, product design and optional accessories may differ depending on the country or region. Check the website of the Panasonic sales company in your country or region.
• The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
• "Wi-Fi", "Wi-Fi Protected Setup", "WPA" and "WPA2" are trademarks or registered trademarks of the "Wi-Fi Alliance".
• Facebook is a registered trademark or trademark of Facebook, Inc.
• Flickr is a registered trademark or trademark of Yahoo! Inc.
• Picasa is a registered trademark or trademark of Google Inc.
• YouTube is a registered trademark or trademark of Google Inc.
• SDXC Logo is a trademark of SD-3C,LLC.
• SDHC Memory Cards and SDXC Memory Cards can be used only in equipment that is compatible with their respective formats.
• If the computer being used does not support SDXC Memory Cards, a message prompting you to format may appear. (Doing so will cause recorded images to be erased so do not choose to format.) If the card is not recognized, please refer to the below support site.
• Leica is a registered trademark of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH. • SUMMARIT is a registered trademark of Leica Camera AG. • The Leica DC lenses are manufactured using measurement instruments and quality assurance systems that have been certified by Leica Camera AG based on the company's quality standards.
• The "AVCHD" and the "AVCHD" logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
• Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
• HDMI, the HDMI Logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
• iMovie, Mac, and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Works with iMovie logo is a trademark of Apple Inc.