Head on this page.
LUMIX Global TOP > COMPACT CAMERAS > FZ47/FZ48 > Archive and Share
LUMIX Special Features
LUMIX Image Uploader
You can upload images to Facebook™ (photos) and YouTube™ (videos) with simple operation.
Select "Upload Set" from the playback menu, and then select the photos and videos.
The software is launched after connecting the camera or SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card to a computer.*
You can share the URL by e-mail right after the upload!
* LUMIX Image Uploader starts up automatically on the computer the supplied software "PHOTOfunSTUDIO Ver. 6.0" or later is installed.
In other case, start up the menu by double-clicking the file “LUMIXUP.EXE" in the folder below:
[My Computer] > [Removable Disk] > DCIM > AD_LUMIX (Windows)
• Facebook is a registered trademark or trademark of Facebook, Inc.
• Flickr is a registered trademark or trademark of Yahoo! Inc.
• Picasa is a registered trademark or trademark of Google Inc.
• YouTube is a registered trademark or trademark of Google Inc.
PHOTOfunSTUDIO 6.3 HD Lite Edition
The PHOTOfunSTUDIO 6.3 HD Lite Edition makes it possible to sort and organize photos not only of those newly taken but also of those stored in your computer with quick start-up and fast read-in of images.
Recorded videos can be edited with the Short Movie Story function and written into MPEG2 to burn onto a DVD disc. You can also enjoy making photo and video slideshows with a variety of effects and use your iTunes music library as background music. It is also possible to put a title or add comments on the scene utilizing the information from the people's names registered in Face Recognition.
* Some examples used on this product page were taken with the cooperation of Rokkosan Country House, Rokko Garden Terrace and Rokkosan Hotel.
• Availability of models, product number (DMC-FZ47 or DMC-FZ48), product design and optional accessories may differ depending on the country or region. Check the website of the Panasonic sales company in your country or region.
Return to Top