The DMC-LF1 is a sleek, stylish digital compact camera but it comes with 0.2-inch EVF (Electronic Viewfinder) with 200K-dot resolution, 100% field of view. It assures stable framing and high visibility of live view image even under strong sunlight.
The DMC-LF1 is equipped with newly developed 28mm wide angle LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMICRON lens with 7.1x optical zoom (35mm camera equivalent: 28-200mm). This supreme lens features F2.0 high speed, which boasts approx. 2x higher speed of F2.8 lens, itself generally considered a fast lens. The extraordinarily rich amount of light allows not only using higher shutter speed to capture stunningly clear, sharp, blur-free images in lower lighting situation, but also giving impressive expression to the image by reproducing exquisite gradation and mellow defocus.
The DMC-LF1 integrates 1/1.7-inch, 12.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS Sensor which is larger in size than standard digital compact cameras. Thanks to the extensive light receiving area of each cell, the performance of high sensitivity image recording in low light is obviously superior with its excellent S/N ratio and wide dynamic range.
The result is a high resolution image with stunning clarity not only in high sensitivity recording but also in low ISO setting reproducing rich gradation with the exquisitely wide dynamic range even when the situation is highly contrasted.
Manual control is easy to try thanks to the Control Ring, which enables direct, intuitive control over frequently-used settings – zooming, aperture, shutter speed, ISO sensitivity and filter of Creative Control / Creative Panorama.
To assist learning photography, Composition Guide is available in DMC-LF1. It is easy to shoot a photo in good composition by just choosing most suitable pattern of composition from- Rule of Thirds Offset, Diagonal Lines, Tunnel, Radiation1, Radiation2 and S-shape - and framing the subjects along the guided lines. Well-composed image has a stunning perspective and dramatically look refined.
The DMC-LF1 features sleek, stylish profile with EVF. Designed uncompromisingly in every part, it offers a sense of luxury even to satisfy fashion-conscious people.
• Availability of models, colors, product design and optional accessories may differ depending on the country or region. Check the website of the Panasonic sales company in your country or region.
• SDXC Logo is a trademark of SD-3C,LLC.
• SDHC Memory Cards and SDXC Memory Cards can be used only in equipment that is compatible with their respective formats.
• If the computer being used does not support SDXC Memory Cards, a message prompting you to format may appear. (Doing so will cause recorded images to be erased so do not choose to format.) If the card is not recognized, please refer to the below support site.
• Leica is a registered trademark of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH. • SUMMICRON is a registered trademark of Leica Camera AG. • The Leica DC lenses are manufactured using measurement instruments and quality assurance systems that have been certified by Leica Camera AG based on the company's quality standards.
• The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
• The "AVCHD" and the "AVCHD" Logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
• Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.