The Level Gauge detects the horizontal / vertical angle of view with its internal level working with the acceleration sensor. This is helpful to keep horizontal composition even when shooting in high or low angle.
• Type: Live View Finder (field sequential color, 1,440,000-dot equivalent)
• Field of view: Approx. 100%
• Magnification: Approx. 0.7x (35mm camera equivalent) with focal length 50mm at infinity; -1.0m-1
• Eye point: Approx. 17.5mm from eyepiece lens
• Diopter adjustment: -4.0 - +4.0 m-1
• Dimensions: Approx. (W x H x D) 29.4 x 47.7 x 48.9mm
• Mass (weight): Approx. 36g
• Standard accessory: Storage bag
The DMC-LX7 grip is easy to hold and use, and prevents fatigue even when shooting extended videos. Its resin and elastomer materials add to the comfort, and leather-like processing enhances the tactile feel.
* White balance adjustment is not possible in some modes.
The white balance bracket function shoots 3 consecutive photos with slight changes to the white balance setting of each photo in both the horizontal (amber to blue) and vertical (green to magenta) axes.
Select the flash synchronization you want from 1st Curtain Sync. or 2nd Curtain Sync. This is effective for capturing nightscapes with a natural flow of light. You can adjust the intensity within a range of ±EV 2 in 1/3 EV steps, too.
Custom Mode 1 lets you register a series of settings you use often, you can instantly recall a pattern of the settings. And Custom Mode 2 lets you register patterns for up to 3 more settings.
Frequently used functions can be quickly retrieved and easily switched by using the Q.MENU button.
* By pixel mixed readout.
The High Sensitivity MOS sensor and Venus Engine realize image recording with even higher sensitivity at max. ISO12800 (extended). Images to be shot in low-lit situations are stunningly clear with highly sharp resolution.
The range of defocus can be adjusted to match your needs.
You can adjust the exposure compensation accurately and easily.
You can adjust the white balance from warm red to cool blue.