Head on this page.
LUMIX Global TOP > COMPACT CAMERAS > ZS20(TZ30) > Archive and Share
LUMIX Special Features
3D Image Viewer / VIERA Link
Photos or videos recorded in AVCHD on SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Cards are easy to view on a Panasonic VIERA TV. Simply insert the card into the VIERA Image Viewer (SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card slot) on VIERA TV or Blu-ray Disc™ players to playback your contents.
With the DMC-ZS20(TZ30), you can use an optional HDMI mini cable to output images you took from the camera directly to the TV for VIERA Link. The pictures taken with the 3D Photo Mode via the 3D Image Viewer offers you a whole new exciting experience.
• The HDMI output function requires the optional RP-CDHM15/CDHM30 HDMI mini cable. Please confirm that the TV you are connecting to has an HDMI input terminal compatible with the selected signal. Depending on the cable used, some functions may not be possible. Panasonic HDMI cables are highly recommended.
• AVCHD motion images recorded with AVCHD-compatible digital video cameras cannot be played on the DMC-ZS20(TZ30). • AVCHD motion images recorded onto an SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card or a DVD disc cannot be played on a device that does not support the AVCHD standard. • SDHC Memory Cards and SDXC Memory Cards can be used only in equipment that is compatible with their respective formats. • If the computer being used does not support SDXC Memory Cards, a message prompting you to format may appear. (Doing so will cause recorded images to be erased so do not choose to format.) If the card is not recognized, please refer to the support site.
• More detailed information is available on our support site.
LUMIX Image Uploader
You can upload images to Facebook™ (photos and videos) and YouTube™ (videos) with simple operation.
Select "Upload Set" from the playback menu, and then select the photos and videos.
The software is launched after connecting the camera or SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card to a computer.*
You can share the URL by e-mail right after the upload!
* LUMIX Image Uploader starts up automatically on the computer if the supplied software "PHOTOfunSTUDIO Ver. 6.0" or later is installed.
In other case, start up the menu by double-clicking the file “LUMIXUP.EXE" in the folder below:
[My Computer] > [Removable Disk] > DCIM > AD_LUMIX (Windows)
• Facebook is a registered trademark or trademark of Facebook, Inc.
• YouTube is a registered trademark or trademark of Google Inc.
The PHOTOfunSTUDIO 8.1 Premium Edition makes it possible to sort and organize photos and videos not only of those newly taken but also of those stored in your computer with quick start-up and fast read-in of images.
Recorded videos can be edited with the Short Movie Story function and written into MPEG2 to burn onto a BD / DVD disc. You can also enjoy making photos and videos slideshows with a variety of effects and use your iTunes music library as background music. It is also possible to put a title or add comments on the scene utilizing the information from the people's names registered in Face Recognition.
Return to Top