Head on this page.
LUMIX Global TOP > COMPACT CAMERAS > ZS20(TZ30) > GPS Function
LUMIX Special Features
GPS System with World Map Information
The DMC-ZS20(TZ30) is acclaimed as an excellent travel companion because of a host of travel-friendly functions represented by the built-in GPS system. You can copy the map data of designated city to an SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory Card out of a bundled map DVD which comprehends detailed map of approx. 90 countries worldwide on a scale of 1/25,000 or more precise.
* The menu screen may differ from that on the actual camera.
The LUMIX GPS displays not only latitudes and longitudes, but also the name of the Country/Region, State/Prov./County, County/Township, City/Town/Village and Landmark. The area information covers 203 countries or regions for global use. Plus, more than 1,000,000 of landmark information covers 82 countries or regions*1.
The photos and videos with the location names are automatically sorted in the virtual folder alphabetically in the camera allowing quick reach.
• Design of GUI (Graphic User Interface) is subject to change without notice.
*1 The information of Landmark may not be displayed depending on the country or region.
*2 The information of videos is recorded in the maker note for the AVCHD / MP4 files.
• The GPS function is not available on the DMC-ZS20 for China.
© 2011 NAVTEQ All rights reserved.
This service uses POI (Points Of Interest) of Canvas Mapple Co., Ltd. "MAPPLE" is a trademark of Shobunsha Publications,Inc.
© 2011 Canvas Mapple Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
• GPS may not work in China or in the border regions of countries neighboring China.
• Depending on the locations, it may not be possible to correctly receive the signals from the GPS satellites. In such cases, positioning may not be possible, or significant positioning discrepancy may occur.
Return to Top