* The file will be downloaded as a ZIP file. Please ensure that your computer has the necessary software to open ZIP files.
Click the "Download 3D Image" button, then save image wherever you want.
Decompress the Zip file, then copy the “DCIM" folder to the top-level directory of an SD Memory Card that has been formatted on a VIERA 3DTV.
Simply insert the SD Memory Card into a VIERA 3DTV, then play and enjoy the 3D image.
* Formatting an SD Memory Card will delete all existing card data. Be sure to back up the data before formatting.
* Read the VIERA 3DTV instruction manual for detailed information on formatting SD Memory Cards.
Notification for the 3D Sample Images
The DMC-3D1 sample images (available through Jan 5 - Feb 5, 2012) were incorrectly posted and we temporally suspended its download service. We apologize for this inconvenience.
[To ensure that the 3D image can be safely viewed,
pay attention to the following points when recording and viewing.]
- Do not get too close to the subject. (Record from a distance of at least 1.2 m (3.9 feet).)
Anyone who is hyper sensitive to light, suffers from heart disease or is otherwise unwell should avoid viewing 3D images.
- Doing may have an adverse affect on such medical conditions.
If you feel tired, uncomfortable or otherwise strange when viewing 3D images, stop viewing at once.
- Continuing to view may cause illness.
- Please rest appropriately after stopping the viewing.
When viewing 3D images, we recommend taking a break every 30 to 60 minutes.
- Viewing for extended periods may cause eye-fatigue.
Short-sighted or long-sighted persons, those with differences in the sight of their right and left eyes, and those with astigmatism are
advised to correct their vision by wearing glasses etc. Stop viewing if you can clearly see a double image while viewing 3D images.
- There are differences in the way that different people experience 3D images. Please correct your sight appropriately before viewing
- You can change the 3D setting of your television or 3D output setting of the unit to 2D.
- Viewing of 3D image is not recommended for children under 5 to 6 years.
- This content is for viewing only on a VIERA 3DTV. For maximum viewing pleasure, please read the Safety Precautions and Usage
Precautions in the VIERA 3DTV instruction manual.
- You can download 3D images and view them on a VIERA 3DTV. Use the SD Memory Card slot of a VIERA 3DTV to play the downloaded 3D
images. Some models of VIERA 3DTV may require a firmware update to play 3D images from an SD Memory Card. For details, please visit
- You cannot play back 3D image on the LCD monitor of the unit.
- This content cannot be viewed with a Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ player / recorder.
The reproduction, in any form, of images appearing on this website for a purpose other than personal enjoyment is strictly prohibited without the prior, written permission of Panasonic Corporation.