The DMC-G6 integrates 16.05-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine featuring its advanced noise reduction systems. It effectively removes noise in multiple steps according to the noise characteristics, realizing both smoothness and sharpness according to the part of an image. In addition, the limit resolution is enhanced thanks to the precise detail reproduction and advanced Intelligent D-range Control ensures beautiful gradation with wider dynamic range than ever.
· Depending on the picture-taking conditions, this function may not work.
* In 1-area-focusing AF mode.
The large, bright 1,440K-dot OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) LVF (Live View Finder) with approx. 100% field of view in 4:3 aspect boasts excellent color reproduction and astonishingly high contrast at 10,000:1 for outstanding viewability. The display time lag is minimized dramatically compared with the predecessor DMC-G5. The image output between the LVF and the rear monitor is switched automatically with the eye sensor on the LVF, which features options of sensitivity - high, low and off - to reduce false operation during touching on the rear monitor.
• Availability of models, colors, product design and optional accessories may differ depending on the country or region. Check the website of the Panasonic sales company in your country or region.
• SDXC Logo is a trademark of SD-3C,LLC.
• SDHC Memory Cards and SDXC Memory Cards can be used only in equipment that is compatible with their respective formats.
• If the computer being used does not support SDXC Memory Cards, a message prompting you to format may appear. (Doing so will cause recorded images to be erased so do not choose to format.) If the card is not recognized, please refer to the below support site.
• The DMC-G6 is compatible with UHS-I standard SDHC/SDXC Memory Cards.
• Micro Four Thirds™ and Micro Four Thirds Logo marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Imaging Corporation, in Japan, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
• The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
• "AVCHD Progressive", "AVCHD", the "AVCHD Progressive" Logo and the "AVCHD" Logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
• Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
• HDMI, the HDMI Logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
• iMovie, Mac, and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Works with iMovie logo is a trademark of Apple Inc.