The DMC-GM1 does not compromise on image quality, even with its remarkably compact body. It achieves this by incorporating the large Digital Live MOS Sensor based on the Micro Four Thirds System standard, together with the high-performance Venus Engine. High-precision, high-speed AF also helps to capture even the most fleeting moments. All of this makes it an ideal camera for someone who truly cares about both image quality and style.
Despite its high functional performance for ultimate picture quality, the new DMC-GM1 boasts outstandingly compact profile which is made possible by a lot of ingenious inventions for downsizing. Every exterior part is decently designed to details, giving the camera sleek, stylish look and feel. It gives you more luxury experience than a camera can do once it belongs to you. The DMC-GM1 - the camera that turns the moments in life into "Art".
• Availability of models, colors, product design and optional accessories may differ depending on the country or region. Check the website of the Panasonic sales company in your country or region.
• SDXC Logo is a trademark of SD-3C,LLC.
• SDHC Memory Cards and SDXC Memory Cards can be used only in equipment that is compatible with their respective formats.
• If the computer being used does not support SDXC Memory Cards, a message prompting you to format may appear. (Doing so will cause recorded images to be erased so do not choose to format.) If the card is not recognized, please refer to the below support site.
• The DMC-GM1 is compatible with UHS-I standard SDHC/SDXC Memory Cards.
• Micro Four Thirds™ and Micro Four Thirds Logo marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Imaging Corporation, in Japan, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
• The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
• The "AVCHD" and the "AVCHD" logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
• Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
• HDMI, the HDMI Logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
• iMovie, Mac, and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Works with iMovie logo is a trademark of Apple Inc.