- F1.7 brightness allowing a beautiful soft focus for photos to be even more impressive
- 2 aspherical lenses for a superb optical performance
- Contrast AF system support
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare
- Durable metal mount
• AFC does not work for still image recording.
• The LUMIX G 20mm / F1.7 ASPH. utilizes a lens drive system to realize a compact and bright F1.7 lens. As a result, sound and vibration may occur during focus operation, but this is not a malfunction.
• Operating sounds will be recorded when auto focus is performed during motion image recording. It is recommended to record with Continuous AF set to OFF, if the sound of operation bothers you. Also, it is not possible to set the focus mode to AFC.
For the lenses distortion compensation available, the horizontal axis of MTF is the distance from the center, which is compensated accordingly.