Head on this page.
LUMIX Global TOP > DSLM CAMERAS > Digital Interchangeable Lenses > LUMIX G FISHEYE 8mm / F3.5
* The firmware update is recommended.
Tracking focus in video recording with silent auto focus and exposure control
The firmware update to ver. 1.1 is recommended for more comfortable HD video recording.
- Distinctive perspective and unique deformation effect with a diagonal angle of view of 180 degree
- The world's smallest and lightest digital interchangeable fisheye lens*
* For a digital interchangeable fisheye lens as of June 1, 2010
- An ED lens for superb optical performance
- The inner focus drive system for long working distance
- The closest focusing distance 10cm / 0.33ft
- Contrast AF system support
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare
- Durable metal mount
- Sheet filter support
For the lenses distortion compensation available, the horizontal axis of MTF is the distance from the center, which is compensated accordingly.
||10 elements in 9 groups (1 ED lens)
||Micro Four Thirds mount
|Optical Image Stabilizer
||f=8mm (35mm camera equivalent 16mm)
||7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
|Closest Focusing Distance
||0.1m / 0.33ft
||Approx. 0.20x / 0.40x (35mm camera equivalent)
|Diagonal Angle of View
||Equisolid angle projection
||Front: Mounting not possible
Rear: Sheet filter holder 22mm / 0.86inch x 22mm / 0.86inch
||φ60.7mm / 2.39inch
||Approx. 51.7mm / 2.04inch (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
||Approx. 165g / 5.82oz
||Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag
• Micro Four Thirds™ and Micro Four Thirds Logo marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Imaging Corporation, in Japan, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
Return to Top