- High mobility thanks to the ultra-compact size and lightweight
- 1 UHR (Ultra High Refractive Index) lens and 2 aspherical lenses achieve uniform descriptiveness from the center to the corners for high optical performance.
- MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) - Panasonic's advanced hand-shake correction technology
- A stepping motor for smooth, silent focusing in both photo and video recording
- Contrast AF system support
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare
Speed of AF, consecutive shooting performance of AFC is enhanced in use with DMC-GH3.
• Firmware must be updated to ver. 1.1.
|Lens Construction||12 elements in 9 groups (2 aspherical lenses, 1 UHR lens)|
|Mount||Micro Four Thirds mount|
|Optical Image Stabilizer||Yes (MEGA O.I.S.)|
|Focal Length||f=45mm to 150mm (35mm camera equivalent 90mm to 300mm)|
|Aperture Type||7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm|
|Aperture Range||F4.0(Wide) - F5.6(Tele)|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.9m / 3.0ft at all focal lengths|
|Maximum Magnification||Approx. 0.17x / 0.35x (35mm camera equivalent)|
|Diagonal Angle of View||27°(W) - 8.2°(T)|
|Filter Size||φ52mm / 2.05inch|
|Max.Diameter||φ62mm / 2.44inch|
|Overall Length||Approx. 73mm / 2.9 inch (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)|
|Weight||Approx. 200g / 7.1oz (excluding lens cap and lens rear cap)|
|Standard Accessories||Lens cap, Lens hood, Lens rear cap|