Head on this page.
LUMIX Global TOP > DSLM CAMERAS > Digital Interchangeable Lenses > LUMIX G VARIO HD 14-140mm / F4.0-5.8 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S.
- MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) - Panasonic's advanced hand-shake correction technology
- 4 aspherical lenses and 2 ED lenses for superb optical performance
- An inner focus direct-drive linear motor for focusing, which enables smooth, silent operation of its fast and accurate Contrast AF system
- Continuous AF/AE function that supports for both photos and videos
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare
- Durable metal mount
• Light from the built-in flash of the camera may be blocked and cause shading areas in the resulting picture depending on the shooting condition.
For the lenses distortion compensation available, the horizontal axis of MTF is the distance from the center, which is compensated accordingly.
||17 elements in 13 groups (4 aspherical lenses, 2 ED lenses)
||Micro Four Thirds mount
|Optical Image Stabilizer
||f=14mm to 140mm (35mm camera equivalent 28mm to 280mm)
||7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
||F4.0(Wide) - F5.8(Tele)
|Closest Focusing Distance
||0.50m / 1.64ft at all focal lengths
||Approx. 0.2x / 0.4x (35mm camera equivalent)
|Diagonal Angle of View
||75°(W) - 8.8°(T)
||φ62mm / 2.44inch
||φ70mm / 2.76inch
||Approx. 84mm / 3.31inch (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
||Approx. 460g / 16.23oz
||Lens cap, Lens hood, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag
• Micro Four Thirds™ and Micro Four Thirds Logo marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Imaging Corporation, in Japan, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
Return to Top