Head on this page.
LUMIX Global TOP > DSLM CAMERAS > Digital Interchangeable Lenses > LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 45-175mm / F4.0-5.6 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S.
- The world's first digital interchangeable power zoom lens*1
- Multi-Actuator Floating Inner Focus System and lens construction for a superb optical performance
- Nano Surface Coating technology for dramatic reduction of ghost and flare
- Light Speed AF*2 and shortened shutter time lag
- POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) that suppresses large, slow movement 2x more effectively*3
Speed of AF, consecutive shooting performance of AFC is enhanced in use with DMC-GH3*.
• Firmware must be updated to ver. 1.2.
* Please update the firmware of the body to its latest version.
*1 For a digital interchangeable lens as of August 26, 2011.
*2 The time for focusing on the subject is measured with the DMC-GF3 to move the lens position to "2m" from "infinity" position at wide-end. Panasonic measurement method. The firmware of the DMC-GF3 must be updated to ver.1.1 or later. Panasonic measurement method.
*3 Compared with the conventional MEGA O.I.S.
For the lenses distortion compensation available, the horizontal axis of MTF is the distance from the center, which is compensated accordingly.
||14 elements in 10 groups (2 aspherical lenses, 2 ED lenses)
|Nano Surface Coating
||Micro Four Thirds mount
|Optical Image Stabilizer
||YES (POWER O.I.S.)
||f=45mm to 175mm (35mm camera equivalent 90mm to 350mm)
||7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
||F4.0(Wide) - F5.6(Tele)
|Closest Focusing Distance
||0.9m / 3.0ft
||Approx. 0.2x / 0.4x (35mm camera equivalent)
|Diagonal Angle of View
||27°(W) - 7.1°(T)
||φ46mm / 1.8inch
||φ61.6mm / 2.4inch
||Approx. 90mm / 3.5inch (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
||Approx. 210g / 7.4oz (excluding lens cap and lens rear cap)
||Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag, Lens hood
||Electric zoom lever, Manual focus ring, Manual zoom ring
• Micro Four Thirds™ and Micro Four Thirds Logo marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Imaging Corporation, in Japan, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
Return to Top