- The world's first digital interchangeable power zoom lens*1
- Multi-Actuator Floating Inner Focus System and lens construction for a superb optical performance
- Nano Surface Coating technology for dramatic reduction of ghost and flare
- Light Speed AF*2 and shortened shutter time lag
- POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) that suppresses large, slow movement 2x more effectively*3
Speed of AF, consecutive shooting performance of AFC is enhanced in use with DMC-GH3*.
• Firmware must be updated to ver. 1.2.
* Please update the firmware of the body to its latest version.
*1 For a digital interchangeable lens as of August 26, 2011.
*2 The time for focusing on the subject is measured with the DMC-GF3 to move the lens position to "2m" from "infinity" position at wide-end. Panasonic measurement method. The firmware of the DMC-GF3 must be updated to ver.1.1 or later. Panasonic measurement method.
*3 Compared with the conventional MEGA O.I.S.
For the lenses distortion compensation available, the horizontal axis of MTF is the distance from the center, which is compensated accordingly.