- The vertical installation capability expands image display possibilities.
- Flat panel displays with Interactive functions smoothly guide visitors.
- Built-in Speakers also enable vocal guidance.
The display can be installed either horizontally or vertically to match the content and installation location without being affected by “Mura” (unevenness). This is because the display has relatively uniform pressure distribution as compared to a TV panel, which results in far better stability. Regardless of the installation direction, the lamp life stays the same since a constant operating temperature is maintained.
Portrait mode allows the projector to be mounted with its side surface facing down, for projecting onto a long, vertical screen. This provides a fresh visual effect in museums.
You can use fingertip operation on the displayed screen.
Speakers are convenience when using recorded content and teaching materials with sound.
- Short throw and ultra-short throw projectors can be installed in places with limited space.
- The Multi-Screen Support System allows projection from a combination of several projectors.
- Maintenance is reduced by the long-term, stable operation of SOLID SHINE projectors.
Short throw and ultra-short throw projectors enable projection from short distances, for use in places with limited space. There are also no concerns about people's shadows being cast on the screen.
Note: Due to lens characteristics, some screen types may be subject to focusing problems or projector screen hot spots.
If this should occur, please ask a qualified technician or your dealer for solutions.
The Multi-Screen Support System optimally adjusts multiple screens: Edge blending, Color matching and Digital image enlarging.
The functions vary depending on the model. See and check the functionality of each model.