A number of functions are provided to reduce power consumption. They adjust the brightness according to ambient light conditions, and reduce the lamp power when there is no signal input or the projector is in AV Mute mode. You can easily set the Eco Management functions according to operating conditions by using the ECO button on the remote control.
"ECO" button on the remote control
The lamp and air filter both have replacement cycles of up to 3,000 hours.* This reduces the amount of bothersome maintenance necessary over a long period of time, cuts maintenance costs, and helps to lower the environmental impact. For easy maintenance, you can replace the filter from the side and the lamp from the top of the projector. The filter and lamp are easily replaced even after the PT-LZ370 is installed on the ceiling.
* The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle or the duration of the filter.
You can change the default Panasonic start up logo to any logo you want, such as your company’s logo for example. A new logo can be easily uploaded by connecting a computer to the projector through the LAN or serial connection by using the Logo Transfer Software*.
An abundance of other security measures are also included, such as a user password, control panel lock, and text superimposing. This is very effective for preventing theft.
* Still images that can be uploaded are limited to 1024 x 768 pixel bitmap files.
Also, the application will reduce the number of colors to 191.
The PT-LZ370 has attained a low stand-by power level of 0.08 W (STANDBY MODE: ECO).*
It also helps to slash running costs, and reduces environmental impact.
* When the STANDBY MODE is set to ECO, network functions such as power on over the LAN will not operate.
Also, only certain commands can be received for external control using the serial terminal.
• Scheduling function
• Whiteboard and blackboard modes
• AV mute for image/sound muting
• Selectable 17-language onscreen menu
• Built-in closed caption decoder