This site shows the new line-up of Panasonic projectors and provides
detailed information for home use and business use projectors.
|Power supply||100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||350 W (0.08 W with STANDBY MODE set to ECO,*1
7 W with STANDBY MODE set to NORMAL,
10 W with STANDBY MODE set to NORMAL and AUDIO MONITOR OUT.)
|LCD*2 panel||Panel size||18.7 mm (0.74 inches) diagonal (16:9 aspect ratio)|
|Display method||Transparent LCD panel (× 3, R/G/B)|
|Drive method||Active matrix|
|Pixels||2,073,600 (1,920 × 1,080) × 3, total of 6,220,800 pixels|
|Lamp||280 W UHM lamp (The lamp replacement cycle is 3,000 hours.*3)|
|Lens||Manual zoom (1–2×), manual focus lenses, F 2.0–3.4, f 21.5–43.0 mm|
|Projection size||1.02–7.62 m (40–300 inches)|
|Colors||Full color (1,073,741,824 colors)|
|Center-to-corner uniformity ratio*4||85%|
|Contrast ratio*4||10,000:1 (all white/all black, with Dynamic Iris Pro on)|
|Resolution||1,920 × 1,080 pixels
( Input signals that exceed this resolution will be converted to 1,920 × 1,080 pixels.)
|Scanning frequency||HDMI||525p (480p), 625p (576p), 750 (720)/60p, 750 (720)/50p, 1125 (1080)/60i,
1125 (1080)/50i, 1125 (1080)/60p, 1125 (1080)/50p, 1125 (1080)/24p
Dot clock: 25.2–162.0 MHz, displayable resolution: VGA–UXGA (non-interlace)
|RGB||fH: 15.6 kHz – 91.1 kHz, fV: 24.0 Hz – 85.1 Hz,
dot clock: 162.0 MHz or lower
|YPBPR (YCBCR)||fH: 15.75 kHz; fV: 60 Hz [480i (525i)]
fH: 31.50 kHz; fV: 60 Hz [480p (525p)]
fH: 45.00 kHz; fV: 60 Hz [720 (750)/60p]
fH: 33.75 kHz; fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125)/60i]
fH: 27.00 kHz; fV: 24 Hz [1080 (1125)/24p]
fH: 56.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50p]
|fH: 15.63 kHz; fV: 50 Hz [576i (625i)]
fH: 31.25 kHz; fV: 50 Hz [576p (625p)]
fH: 37.50 kHz; fV: 50 Hz [720 (750)/50p]
fH: 28.13 kHz; fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50i]
fH: 67.50 kHz; fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125)/60p]
|NOTE: Not compatible with 3-value composite SYNC|
|Video/S-Video||fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL-M/PAL60],
fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [PAL/PAL-N/SECAM]
|Optical axis shift*5||Vertical: ±65 %, horizontal: ±26 %|
|Keystone correction range||Vertical: approx. ±30°|
|Installation||Ceiling/desk, front/rear (menu selection)|
|Terminals||HDMI IN||HDMI 19-pin × 2, Deep Color, compatible with HDCP|
|COMPUTER (RGB) IN||D-sub HD 15-pin (female) × 1|
|COMPONENT IN||RCA pin × 3 (Y, PB/CB, PR/CR)|
|VIDEO IN||RCA pin × 1 (composite video)|
|S-VIDEO IN||Mini DIN 4-pin × 1|
|AUDIO IN||M3 (L, R) × 1|
|AUDIO OUT||M3 (L, R) × 1 (monitor out: 0–2.0 Vrms, variable)|
|SERIAL IN||D-sub 9-pin (female) × 1 for external control (RS-232C compliant)|
|LAN||RJ-45 × 1, for network connection, 100Base-TX/10Base-T, compliant with PJLink™|
|Power cord length||2.0 m (6 ft 7 in)|
|Cabinet materials||Molded plastic (PC+ABS)|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||470 mm × 151 mm*6 × 380 mm (18-17/32 in × 5-15/16 in*6 × 14-31/32 in )|
|Weight*7||Approx. 8.6 kg (19.0 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||0–40 °C*8 (32–104 °F*8)|
|Operating humidity||20–80 % (no condensation)|
|Supplied accessories||Power cord (× 1) (× 2 for PT-LZ370EA), wireless remote control unit (× 1),
batteries for remote control (AA/R6 type × 2), software CD-ROM (Logo Transfer
Software, Multi Projector Monitoring and Control Software) (× 1)
- When the STANDBY MODE is set to ECO, network functions such as power on over the LAN network will not operate. Also, only certain commands can be received for external control using the serial terminal.
- The projector uses a type of liquid crystal panel that typically consists of millions of pixels. This panel is built with very high-precision technology to provide the finest possible image. Occasionally, a few pixels may remain turned on (bright) or turned off (dark). Please note that this is an intrinsic characteristic of the manufacturing technology that affects all products using LCD technology.
- This value is calculated by continuously turning the lamp on for 2 hours and off for 0.25 hours. The lamp replacement cycle will decrease if the lamp is turned on/off more frequently, or if it is left on for longer intervals. The lamp replacement cycle is up to 2,000 hours with the LAMP POWER NORMAL and Dynamic Iris Pro off.
- Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118 international standards.
- Shift range is limited during simultaneous horizontal and vertical shifting.
- With legs at shortest position.
- Average value. May differ depending on models.
- The operating temperature range is 0°C to 35°C (32°F to 95°F) when used in High-Altitude mode (1,400 m to 2,700 m (4,593 ft to 8,858 ft) above sea level).
- NOTES ON USE
- 1 Do not install the projector in locations that are subject to excessive water, humidity, steam, or oily smoke. Doing so may result in fire, malfunction, or electric shock.
- 2 The projector uses a high-voltage mercury lamp that contains high internal pressure. This lamp may break, emitting a large sound, or fail to illuminate, due to impact or extended use. The length of time that it takes for the lamp to break or fail to illuminate varies greatly depending on individual lamp characteristics and usage conditions.
- 3 The projector uses a high-wattage lamp that becomes very hot during operation. Please observe the following precautions:
• Never place objects on top of the projector while it is operating.
• Make sure there is an unobstructed space of 100 mm (3-15/16 in) or more around the projector’s air intake openings.
• Do not stack projector units directly on top of one another for the purpose of multiple (stacked) projection. When stacking projector units, be sure to provide the amount of space indicated below between them. These space requirements also apply to installations where only one projector unit is operating at one time and the other unit is used as a backup.
• If the projector is installed in an enclosed space, ensure that the projector’s intake and exhaust openings are not blocked. Take particular care to ensure that hot air from the exhaust openings is not sucked into the intake openings.
- 4 If the projector is to be operated continuously 12 hours or more, lamp replacement cycle duration becomes shorter.
- 5 The lamp replacement cycle duration becomes shorter if the projector is operated repeatedly for short periods (one hour or less).