This site shows the new line-up of Panasonic projectors and provides
detailed information for home use and business use projectors.
- unit: mm (inch)
- L: Distance to screen
H: Height from the edge of screen to center of lens
* Adjustable in 40 mm (1-9/16 in) steps.
- Illustrations show the projector installed using optional ceiling mount bracket ET-PKR100H.
This illustration is not drawn to scale.
- • All construction work should be done by a qualified technician.
- • When mounting to the ceiling, use the ceiling mount bracket. Also, to prevent the projector from dropping, be sure to attach the wire that is included with the ceiling mount bracket.
For a screen size different from the above, use the equation below to calculate the projection distance.
- Distances calculated with the above equations will include a slight error.