The PT-VW340 Series ranks high in the portable projector category with a high brightness ranging from 3,700 lm to 4,200 lm.*1 All models also incorporate
a variable iris that produces a high contrast of 4,000:1/3,000:1.*2 This all combines to provide brighter, sharper projection for versatile situations.
- Brightness by model: PT-VX415NZ/VX410Z: 4,200 lm, PT-VX42Z: 4,000 lm,
PT-VW345NZ/VW340Z: 3,700 lm
- Contrast by model: PT-VX415NZ/VX410Z/VX42Z: 4,000:1,
The PT-VW340 Series has a maximum lamp replacement cycle of 6,000 hours.*1 The air filter also has a replacement cycle of 6,000 hours.*2 This reduces maintenance hassles for long periods of use, and helps to lower maintenance costs and reduce environmental impact.
- This is the maximum value when the lamp power is set to Eco2, with the lamp turned on for 2 hours and off for 0.25 hour. Increases in the lamp on cycle or extended use with the lamp continuously turned on will shorten the lamp replacement cycle. When the lamp power is set to Eco1, the lamp replacement cycle is 5,000 hours and 4,000 hours when setting to Normal. The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle.
- The usage environment affects the duration of the filter.
Panasonic’s Daylight View Basic technology achieves sharp, easy-to-see images by clearly reproducing the details in dark image areas, which were previously difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light, and the Daylight View Basic function adjusts the halftone color and brightness level according to the surrounding illumination.
The quiet design keeps noise levels down to 29 dB,* so the sound of the cooling fan is hardly noticeable.
This helps the audience to keep their attention on the speech when someone is giving a presentation or on the
screen images during quiet scenes.
* With the lamp power set to Eco1 or Eco2.
When Standby mode is set to Eco, the standby power consumption is low at 0.4 W.*
This lowers running costs, and helps to reduce environment impact.
* Standby mode: Eco. When Standby mode is set to Eco, network functions such as standby on via LAN are not available.
Also, only certain commands can be received for external control using the serial terminal.