|Power supply||100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||365 W [0.3 W when standby mode set to Eco*1, 12.5 W when standby mode set to Network.
(19.7 W with DIGITAL LINK, 27.5 W when standby mode of sound set to ON.)]
|LCD panel||Panel size||15 mm (0.59 inches) diagonal (16:10 aspect ratio)|
|Display method||Transparent LCD panel (x 3, R/G/B)|
|Pixels||1,024,000 (1,280 x 800) x 3, total of 3,072,000 pixels|
|Lens||1.6x manual zoom (throw ratio: 1.18-1.90:1),
manual focus, F 1.60-2.12, f 15.28-24.62 mm
|Lamp||280 W x 1,
lamp replacement cycle (lamp power: Normal/Eco): 2,500 hours/4,000 hours*2
|Screen size (diagonal)||0.76-7.62 m (30-300 inch), 16:10 aspect ratio|
|Brightness*3||4,300 lm (lamp power: Normal)|
|Center-to-corner uniformity*3||85 %|
|Contrast*3||3,500:1 (full on/full off, lamp power: Normal, Iris: On)|
|Resolution||1,280 x 800 pixels*4|
|fH: 25–80 kHz, fV: 24–85 Hz, dot clock: 162 MHz or lower|
|RGB (analog)||fH: 15-100 kHz, fV: 50-100 Hz, dot clock: 140 MHz or lower
(Signals exceeding the dot clock rate of 140 MHz are downsampled.)
fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480i(525i)]
fH: 31.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480p(525p)]
fH: 45.00 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [720(750)/60p]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1125(1035)/60i]
fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080(1125)/50i]
fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576i(625i)]
fH: 31.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576p(625p)]
fH: 37.50 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [720(750)/50p]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080(1125)/60i]
|Video/S-Video||fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL-M/PAL60],
fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [PAL/PAL-N/SECAM]
|Optical axis shift||Vertical: +48 %|
|Keystone correction range||Vertical: ±30° (±20° when Real-Time Keystone)|
|Terminals||HDMI IN||HDMI 19-pin x 1 (Deep Color, compatible with HDCP)
480p, 576p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i,
1080/24p, 1080/60p, 1080/50p, VGA (640 x 480)-WUXGA (1,920 x 1,200),*5
audio signal: linear PCM (sampling frequencies: 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 32 kHz)
|COMPUTER IN 1||D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR x 1)|
|COMPUTER IN 2 /
|D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB x 1), (input/output selectable using on-screen menu)
(When Monitor Out is selected, the COMPUTER IN 1 signal is output.)
|VIDEO IN||Pin jack x 1 (Composite VIDEO)|
|S-VIDEO IN||Mini DIN 4-pin x 1 (S-VIDEO)|
|AUDIO IN||Pin jack x 2 (L/R x 1) for VIDEO/S-VIDEO input|
AUDIO IN 1
|M3 x 1 (L-R x 1)|
AUDIO IN 2
|M3 x 1 (L-R x 1) for audio input or for microphone connection (variable)|
|AUDIO OUT||M3 x 1 (L-R x 1) for output (variable)|
|SERIAL IN||D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (RS-232C compliant)|
|RJ-45 x 1 for network/DIGITAL LINK connection (Video, audio and control signals),
100Base-TX, compliant with PJLink™ (class 1), Deep Color, compatible with HDCP
|Built-in speaker||4 cm round shape x 1, output power: 10.0 W (monaural)|
|Noise level||37 dB (lamp power: Normal), 29 dB (lamp power: Eco)|
|Cabinet materials||Molded plastic|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||379 x 107 x 305 mm (14.9” x 4.2” x 12.0”)
(with legs at shortest position, not including protruding parts)
|Weight||Approximately 4.8 kg (10.6 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||0°C-40°C [32°F-104°F]*6
(less than 1,200 m [3,937 ft] above sea level, Fan control: OFF),
(between 1,200 m and 2,000 m [3,937 ft and 6,562 ft] above sea level, Fan control: ON1),
(between 2,000 m and 2,700 m [6,562 ft and 8,858 ft] above sea level, Fan control: ON2)
|Operating humidity||20 %-80 % (no condensation)|
|Supplied accessories||Power cord x 1*7, power cord holder x 1, wireless remote control unit,
batteries (AAA/R03/LR03 type x 2), carrying bag x 1, computer cable (1.8 m, for VGA) x 1,
software CD-ROM (Logo Transfer Software, Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software)
- * Product numbers vary depending on the market. The general guideline is as follows:
The product number in the Americas and Taiwan is PT-VW431DU. The product number in Europe (except the UK) and CIS is PT-VW431DE.
The product number in the UK, Asia (except Taiwan), Oceania, Middle East, and Africa is PT-VW431DEA.
- When the Standby mode is set to Eco, network functions such as standby on via LAN are not available.
Also, only certain commands can be received for external control using the serial terminal.
- The values given for the recommended lamp replacement cycles are maximum.
- Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118 international standards.
- Input signals that exceed this resolution will be converted to 1,280 x 800 pixels.
- Compliant with VESA CVT-RB.
- When the ambient temperature is between 35 °C and 40 °C (95 °F and 104 °F), the lamp power should be set to Eco.
- Power cords available (x 2) for the PT-VW431DEA.
Do not install the projector in locations that are subject to excessive water, humidity, steam or oily smoke. Doing so may result in fire, malfunction or electric shock.
- NOTES ON USE
- 1 The projector uses a high-voltage mercury lamp under high internal pressure.
This lamp may break, emitting a popping sound, or fail to illuminate, due to impact or extended use.
- 2 The high-wattage lamp becomes very hot during operation. Please observe the following precautions:
• Never place objects on top of the projector while it is in operation.
• Make sure there is an unobstructed space of 1,000 mm (39-3/8 in) or more around the projector’s exhaust openings.
• If stacking projector units, care must be taken to provide the recommended space between units. These space requirements also apply to installation
where only one projector unit is operating at one time and the other unit is used as a backup.
• If the projector is placed in a box or enclosure, the temperature of the air surrounding the projector must match the operating temperature listed in the
specifications table during use. Also, make sure the projector’s intake and exhaust openings are not blocked. Ensure there is sufficient ventilation to
prevent hot air from the exhaust openings being recirculated into the intake opening.
- 3 The lamp replacement cycle duration becomes shorter if the projector is operated repeatedly for short periods.
• The lamp replacement cycle varies greatly depending on individual lamp characteristics and usage conditions.
• The brightness of the lamp will gradually decrease with use.
- 4 Due to natural characteristics of lamps, screen brightness may fluctuate. This is not an indication of faulty lamp performance.