This site shows the new line-up of Panasonic projectors and provides
detailed information for home use and business use projectors.
NOTE: For questions concerning the PT-VX400NT, please visit the “FAQ for the PT-VX400NT” page.
- Questions for Windows®
- 1.Why does the computer’s resolution change to 1024x768 pixels after installing Wireless Manager ME5.5 on a Windows® Vista® computer?
- 2.Why doesn't the screen saver operate properly after using Wireless Manager ME5.5 in a Windows® 7 computer?
- 3.Why doesn't the projector output sound when Wireless Manager ME5.5 is used in a Windows® 7 computer?
- 4.Why can't I change the secondary display position when the secondary display transmission function of Wireless Manager ME5.5 is used in a Windows® 7 computer?
- 5.Why can't a Windows® 7 computer using a wireless WAN connect to the projector?
- 6.Why does the screen sometimes fail to transmit properly when the area size is larger than 1024 x 768 pixels using the area selective transmission function of Wireless Manager ME5.5?
- 7.Why doesn't the image update when a Microsoft Office 2010 slide show (PowerPoint 2010) is run on a Windows® XP computer using Wireless Manager ME5.5 in Live mode?
- Questions for Macintosh
- 8.Why can't I automatically connect to the projector through the computer's cable LAN adaptor even though the box next to Connect automatically is checked?
- 9.Why won't Live mode start when my Macintosh computer wakes up after it enters Sleep mode while Wireless Manager ME5.5 is starting?
- 10.Why can't I send images from a Macintosh computer even though [Start Live Mode when connection is made] has been selected in Wireless Manager ME5.5?
- 11.Why can't Live mode be restarted when the projector is set to Standby mode (power OFF) from the remote control after Live mode has ended using Wireless Manager ME5.5 in a Macintosh computer?
- 12.Why is it that when Wireless Manager ME5.5 is installed and started in default condition, without connecting to a wireless LAN, immediately after doing a clean installation of Mac OS X v10.4, a message appears and indicates that the network adaptor cannot be found or Wireless Adaptor cannot be selected in the Network Adaptor Selection screen?