Logo Transfer Software
This is a software application that lets you change the default Panasonic start up logo to any logo you want.
A new logo can be easily uploaded by connecting a computer to the projector through a LAN* or serial (RS-232C) connection
by using this application.
* Depending on the model, this software may work only with a serial connection. For details, see the List of Compatible Device Models.
|Compatible Projector Models||See the List of Compatible Device Models.
* Restrictions vary depending on the model.
Update information from Version 2.0.33.
PC System Requirements
• Compatible with versions up to Microsoft Windows® 7 SP1.
|CPU||At a minimum, the specifications must support operation of the above-described operating systems.|
|RAM||At a minimum, the specifications must support operation of the above-described operating systems.|
|Display||Display resolution shall be XGA or higher, and the number of colors on the screen must be more than 16 bits.|
|Wired LAN connector||RJ-45|
|Serial Terminal||D-sub 9-pin|
Ensure the settings of your computer are configured to display the screen at 100 % size.
Failure to do so may result in display abnormalities.
Operation is not guaranteed when used with system environments other than the above or on homemade computers.
Downloading and Installing the Software
How to Download and Install
1. Click the Download button above and the "Software Licensing Agreement" window will appear. Select [Agree] and the installer will begin to download automatically.
2. Once the installer has been downloaded, double click v2.0.36.exe.
This will uncompress the installation files and create a folder named v2.0.36.
3. Double click the setup icon in the v2.0.36 folder.
For specific installation instructions, refer to the following manual.