Wireless Manager ME 5.5 for Macintosh
This application supports wired or wireless connection of screen display images from a PC to the PT-DZ570*/DW530*/DX500*/ FW430*/FX400*/FW300NT/FW300**/F300NT/F300**/VX400NT/LB90NT. Be sure to uninstall the old version of the software
before upgrading to the new version.
|Compatible Projector Models||PT-DZ570* / DW530* / DX500* / FW430* / FX400* / FW300NT / FW300** / F300NT / F300** /
VX400NT / LB90NT
There are some restrictions on usable functions, but application is possible to the following models:
PT-LB50NT, PT-LB51NT, PT-LB55NT, PT-LB60NT, PT-LW80NT, PT-LB80NT, PT-LB75NT, PT-FW100NT, PT-F100NT,
* To operate wireless projection, the optional Wireless Module ET-WM200 is required.
** The PT-FW300 and PT-F300 support a wired LAN system only.
|Latest Version||Version 5.5.0 Rev:1594
Click buttons below to check out version information.
Modifications from Version 5.5.0 Rev:1568
• Compatible with Mac OS X Ver10.7
PC System Requirements
|OS||Apple Mac OS X Ver10.4 / Ver10.5 / Ver10.6* / Ver10.7*
* Operation is guaranteed only with preinstalled or clean-installed operating systems.
|CPU||1 GHz or higher PowerPC G4, or 1.8 GHz or higher Intel® Core™ processor|
|RAM||512 MB or more|
|Free hard disk capacity||60 MB or more|
|Hardware conditions||CD-ROM drive or DVD drive (for installing software and viewing the operation manual)|
|Wireless LAN||IEEE 802.11b/g/n compatible (built-in wireless LAN system only.)|
|Wired LAN connector||RJ-45|
|Web browser||Safari 2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0|
• If Mac OS X v10.5 was upgraded to Mac OS X v10.6, connecting to the projector may not be possible.
• If Mac OS X v10.4 was upgraded to Mac OS X v10.6, operation is not guaranteed.
• If you are logged in to a "normal" user account, sound may not be output from the computer.
If sound is not output from the internal speakers, quit Wireless Manager ME 5.5, and then make sure that [Internal Speakers]
is selected in [Output] of [Sound] in [System Preferences]. If it is not selected, manually switch to [Internal Speakers].
• Some functions may not be able to be used on a computer using a wireless WAN.
• When connecting with IEEE 802.11n, connect in infrastructure mode using a wireless LAN adaptor, projector and access point,
all of which are compatible with 11n. And some wireless LAN may not allow connection to the projector.
• Note that secondary display transmission is not supported by Macintosh computers.
Downloading and Installing the Software
1. Click the "Download" button above.
2. Downloading will begin and the "WMmac" disk image will appear.
3. Double-click the "wireless manager.pkg" icon inside the "WMmac" disk image.
For specific installation instructions, refer to the following manual.
Operating Instructions of Wireless Manager ME 5.5 for Macintosh
|ENGLISH (4.9MB)||FRENCH (5.2MB)||GERMAN (5.1MB)||ITALIAN (4.9MB)|
|KOREAN (5.1MB)||RUSSIAN (5.1MB)||SPANISH (4.9MB)|