This site shows the new line-up of Panasonic projectors and provides
detailed information for home use and business use projectors.
- Projector Global Home
- Wireless Manager ME 6.2 for Windows without Installation (Basic Version)
Wireless Manager ME 6.2 for Windows without Installation (Basic Version)
This application supports wired or wireless connection of screen display images from a PC to a wireless ready Panasonic projector.
The following describes the procedures for using the application without installing it in a PC.
By copying Wireless Manager ME 6.2 to a removable media such as an SD card, the application can be used by connecting the
removable media to a PC, without installing the application. If an older version of Wireless Manager is stored in the removable media,
be sure to delete the entire folder containing the program from the media before copying the new version.
|Compatible Projector Models||PT-VZ575N/VW535N/VX605N
Application is possible to the following models, but restrictions vary depending on the model.
For details, see the List of compatible projector models.
PT-DZ570* / DW530* / DX500* / FW430* / FX400* / FW300NT / FW300** / F300NT / F300**/ VX400NT /
LB90NT / LW80NT / LB80NT / LB75NT
* To operate wireless projection, the optional Wireless Module ET-WM200 is required.
** The PT-FW300 and PT-F300 support a wired LAN system only.
Click buttons below to check out version information.|
Update information from Version 6.0.2.
• Supports PT-VZ575N/VW535N/VX605N.
• Supports Windows® 8.1.
• Simple connection feature added.
• Shortcut file creation feature added.
• Browser Remote Control function added.
|CPU||Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or higher processor or compatible processor installed.
Intel® Core™ i5 or higher recommended for projection.
|RAM||1,024 MB or more|
|Hard disk||At least 100 MB free space
(Extra free space is required to save the projector information.)
|LAN environment||For connection by wired LAN: LAN terminal (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T) is necessary.
For connection by wireless LAN: Wireless LAN adapter (IEEE 802.11b/g/n standard compliance) is necessary.
|Monitor screen||High Color (16 bits) or up|
|Desktop area||1,024 dots x 768 dots or more, 2,048 dots x 1,536 dots or less|
• Note that operation is not guaranteed when used with system environments other than the above or on homemade computers.
• Compatibility of Microsoft Windows Vista®, and Windows® 7
Microsoft Windows Vista®: Up to SP2 supported
Microsoft Windows® 7: Up to SP1 supported
• When using the application without installing it in a PC, the function for sending audio simultaneous with video in Live mode cannot be used.
• It may not be possible to use some of the functions of a computer if it is using a wireless WAN (wireless wide area network)
on Windows® 8 or Windows® 8.1.
• When connecting with IEEE 802.11n standard, the wireless LAN adaptor, projector and access point used must all
support the 11n standard.
• If the computer has a switchable graphics function is to be switched, remember to stop projection before switching the function.
• The PT-VZ575N/VW535N/VX605N/VW435N/VX505N/VW345N/VX415N (S-DIRECT/M-DIRECT connection) are the only projectors capable of wireless connection using Windows® 8 or Windows® 8.1 with no access point. When using a model other than the
PT-VZ575N/VW535N/VX605N/VW435N/VX505N/VW345N/VX415N, use [USER1] to [USER3] (infrastructure mode) employing
an access point.
If the Wireless Manager ME 6.0 is used without installed, no sound will be output.
Downloading the Software
1. Right click the Download button above and select Save to file to save the installer program to the folder of your choice.
Once the installer has been downloaded, double click WMme6.2.0_win_basic.exe. This will uncompress the installation files and create a folder named WMme6.2.0_win_basic.
2. Double-click "WMStart.exe" to launch Wireless Manager ME6.2.
The software starts up and operation is now possible using the same procedure as when the software was installed.
When a removable media was selected as the storage destination, insert it into the computer to be connected to the projector so that it will be recognized. The software may start up automatically with some removable media.