Development of lighting solutions
Fusion of art and technology Development of lighting solutions
The expressive effects of Panasonic’s LED lighting solutions have been brought out to the full in an entrance symbol for Grand Front Osaka, boosting both the area’s vibrancy and its topicality.
- ●Installation of various light colorings plus pattern controllers(Design theme for lighting performance is "Colors of Kansai")
- ●Combination of lighting and half-screen display to switch between daytime and night time faces
- Daytime: Graphics screen
- Nighttime: Graphic display is hidden to reveal a variety of facial expressions created through lighting effects
Lighting programs – Four seasons in Kansai
Artists living in Kansai have been asked to create the designs for the graphic screens.
This center will continue to provide such opportunities for young artists to develop and present their work.
- Hina-matsuri (the Doll Festival), peach blossoms (rose pink, white, spring green)
- Cherry blossoms (floral red, rose pink, white)
- Fresh greenery (grass green)
- Tenjin Festival
- Fireworks (deep red, yellow, pale purple, orange-red, yellow-green, turquoise, powder blue)
- Ginkgo (russet, mid-yellow)
- Autumn foliage viewing (ruby, autumn red))
- Utsuroi-giku (scarlet, purple, blue
- Plum Festival (ruby, cherry rose, white)
- Snow (white)
- Hideyoshi / Momoyama culture (gold)