You can experience A better life in the year 2020 in advance which is based upon cloud technology conceived by Panasonic.
- We are very sorry that Wonder Life-BOX 2020 is available on weekends in Jananese guide only.
Introducing more than 25 years of history since Panasonic first became a TOP sponsor in the Audio-Visual Equipment category at the Calgary 1988 Olympic Winter Games.
Introducing a variety of solutions designed to create sustainable, safe, secure, and comfortable lifestyles for the next generation of people around the world - including examples of how Panasonicís unique lifestyle research has been put into action.
The embodiment of the beauty of mathematics behind the nature and the fun of science that are very close to our everyday life, RiSuPia is an experience-oriented museum for visitors to experience the fun of science and mathematics.
Experience excitement on a grand scale! You can enjoy Nintendo's new software with a big-screen plasma display or a big superfine projector.
Cafe E-FEEL is part of the second floor.
Why not enjoy a coffee break at the end of the event or after viewing the various exhibits?
Panasonic Center Tokyo was opened in September 2002. From the very earliest stages, we installed a number of what were then the latest technology systems - with the aim of consuming approximately 30% less energy than other, similarly-size display complexes.
These included the use of natural energy sources such as solar and wind power, the effective use of rainwater, and the introduction of an energy management system.
We have continued to promote energy-saving initiatives throughout the entire building ever since - including the introduction of LED down-lighting and other energy-saving devices, and the installation of shades on the atrium ceiling to reduce reliance on cooling systems.
Such initiatives actually enabled us to reduce our energy consumption by approximately 35% in comparison to other similar buildings in FY2009.
Panasonic will continue to operate this facility in a manner that is friendly both to the environment and to the region.
- Ground area:
- 15,846.49 square meters (approx. 4800 tsubo)
- Total area:
- 15,788.65 square meters (approx. 4800 tsubo) *After the reconstruction on October 5, 2004,
- The area of the first and the second floors:
- 3,247 square meters (approx. 984 tsubo)
- Number of buildings:
- two, including the main building and its annex
- The main building has four floors above ground while the annex, Ariake Studio, has two floors above ground.
- Construction commenced:
- March 19, 2001
- September 14, 2002
- Nihon Sekkei, Inc.
- joint venture between Taisei Corporation and Kajima Corporation