Now there’s an automated dispensing system that works within your budget and space limitations.
- Fast, accurate prescription fulfillment for oral solid medications enhances productivity reduces customer/patient wait times and enables pharmacists to devote more time to counseling activities.
- Barcode system helps increase efficiency and quality assurance by initiating counting and releasing of medication.
- Up to 9 pre-counted prescriptions can be staged for user selection.
- Up to 12 canisters can be dedicated to the same drug.
- Stand alone operation or multiple units can interface with one computer.
- Interfaces with the pharmacy host computer system.
- Ideal for smaller retail, hospital outpatient and mail-order environments filling up to 400 prescriptions per day.
- High-speed counting technology processes 3 – 4 pills per second.
- Front cabinet door access for easy cassette restocking and unit cleaning.
- Distinct base location for each keyed cassette prevents incorrect medication dispensing and canister placement.
- Ability to handle peak volumes.
- Maximizes technician productivity and quality control.
|Cabinet Dimentions (W x D x H)||730x 700 x 645mm|
|Counting Speed||5 vials per minute (50 tablet per vial)|
|Holding Mechanism and
|Cell in the holding mechanism for 10 prescriptions 5secound per vial|
|Vial Handling||A vial size can be selected in the different vial sizes
Diameter: 30 to 51mm
|Exit Chute and Capacity||chute with gate and magnetic sensor, 250cc|
|Screen||STN type LCD display, 30 characters x 8 lines|
|Key Board||Numeric (0 to 9) and function keys|
|Alarm Notification||Electronic buzzer and LCD display|
|Interface||RS-232C for Communication with host computer|
|Power Source||Local Voltage|
Sub Menu begins from here.