Head on this page.
Text begins from here.
Semiconductor Device Technology for Creating a New Future for People and the Earth
The thinnest mobile-camera module
- High precision simulation technique for “On Target” Process designing
- Image Sensing micro-fabrication technology with precision measurement accuracy, tolerance of only +/- 10nm
- Barrier forming and High Optical Condensing Waveguide embedding technology for high definition Image Sensing
Panasonic's advanced microfabrication technology and original light-condensing technology achieve an image quality ranked top in the industry (which offers sensitivity twice as sharp as conventional sensitivity).
- Structural design utilizing a high-precision electromagnetic waves simulation.
- Smart-FSI provides a clear and quality image even in a dark place.
SmartFSI is a registered trademark or trademark of Panasonic Corporation.
Saving print-board space [ 50% off ]
- Designing the optimum device structure with High-precision simulations
- 110 nm level micro-fabrication technique achieves Low On-Resistance, Low Capacitance, and Less Power Consumption
- Utilizes a Self-aligned Sidewall Source Structure compliant to micro-fabrication design rules
A high-speed DC/DC control IC and a low on-resistance power device (TMOS) are packaged into a single substrate to realize a miniaturized power supply.
- Products that touch people's hearts DSC, broadcasting camera, smart phones, driving assist cameras.
- Products that provides people with ease of use and safety Electronic endoscope cameras, monitoring cameras.
- Products that provide people with a comfortable life White goods, lighting equipment, AV equipment.
Panasonic's image sensors and power devices touch people's hearts, provide people with ease of use and safety, and allow people to enjoy a comfortable ecology-sensitive life.
Sub Menu begins from here.