How can I see the images recorded in the SD memory card?
[FAQ: SD memory card]
Answer... ||You can see the images by:
- Accessing the camera and reviewing the image/audio data recorded in the SD memory card.
- Taking the SD memory card out of the camera, and copying its data onto the PC.
- - You need optional viewer software in order to review the JPEG file (.pnc) recorded in the SD memory card. The viewer software can be downloaded from Panasonic Support Website.
- - You need Windows Media Player 9.0 or later in order to review the MPEG-4(.asf) recorded on the SD memory card.
- Download the data recorded onto the SD memory card and use either the viewer software or Windows Media Player (in step 2)
Banner area begins from here.