You cannot access the Camera Portal page and Setup Page from the WAN side.
[Troubleshoot: HGW600] [Troubleshoot: BB_HGW700]
- There may be a lot of network traffic. Wait for a while and try again.
- Make sure the WAN indicator lights green. If it is off, check the connections on the WAN.
- When you use the proxy server setting, setup of your web browser may be needed to access the Setup Page.
- Click [Tools menu]
- Click [Internet Options]
- Click [Security tab]
- Click [Custom Level]
- If you check Restricted Access on the Setup Page of the KX-HGW600 ([Camera Setup]-> [Access Control] window), check None or Administrator Only.
- Because this product is placed under the router, this router must support the UPnP.
Banner area begins from here.