ActiveX cannot be installed in Windows Vista. (The error message is displayed.)
Answer... ||Please refer to the following procedures.
- Close all windows of Internet Explorer.
- Click "All Programs".
- Click "Accessories".
- Select "Command Prompt" and click [Run as administrator] by the right button of mouse.
- Execute "install.bat" in "Command Prompt".
- - Start to install and display [DllRegisterServer in C:\Windows\system32\pmjpegaudio.ocx succeeded.] and [DllRegisterServer in C:\Windows\system32\pmjpegcam.ocx succeeded.]. When completing ActiveX installation.
- - "pmjpegaudio.ocx" and "pmjpegcam.ocx" are installed in C:\WINDOWS\system32 folder.
Banner area begins from here.