Main Contents begins from here.
Products & Solutions
- The system allows students to receive high-quality instruction even in distant locations.
- Travel time between remote campuses and classrooms is efficiently reduced.
- It is relatively inexpensive compared with videoconference systems that require special equipment.
1. The Main Classroom's Course Materials Can Be Shared
Materials displayed on the main classroom's interactive Panaboard can be shared with all of the classrooms, and information can be written directly onto the large-screen display. This allows real-time information sharing among main and sub classrooms for smoother learning.
2. Students in Sub Classrooms Can Also Write Answers
Sub classrooms can also be given mouse control from the main classroom in order to write answers to questions on the display. This kind of two-way visual communication makes classes more active.
3. Sounds Can Be Heard Through the Interactive Panaboard's Built-in Speakers
Web conference systems are also able to share web camera images and microphone sounds, to ensure smooth communication. And the large screen of the interactive Panaboard is highly effective for sharing course materials with everyone. Built-in speakers on the UB-T880W and UB-T880 let you hear people speaking. This is convenient because it eliminates the need to provide a special audio system.
|Web Conference System Name||Company Name|
WebEx features a video streaming function. It makes it easy to hold lifelike meetings with the feeling that everyone is right in the same room. All WebEx products are equipped with high-performance functions that allow easy, intuitive use, for maximizing web conference applications.
|Cisco Systems, Inc.|
Banner area begins from here.
Sub Menu begins from here.