It‘s bothersome to have to use a USB memory stick or SD card every time I want to save data to a PC. And if I’m using a USB cable, I have to bring the PC close enough for the cable to reach.
Sometimes, the device that I want to save the data to doesn't have a USB terminal or SD card slot.
Someone has to distribute the data for saving to each participant.
There's no need to plug and unplug a USB memory stick or SD card, or connect any cables.
If a Wireless LAN is supported, data can be quickly saved to any device.
Data can be easily received by several devices simultaneously.
When data is saved to an SD Memory Card with Wireless LAN, the data can be saved simultaneously to several PCs. This enables smart, paperless, and cordless data sharing without a complicated operation.
• Files cannot be deleted via wireless LAN.
• When the SD Memory Card with Wireless LAN is wirelessly connected, the wireless adaptor cannot access the Internet from one of the PCs. It must be reconnected before and after the meeting.
• Users should take appropriate security measures to SD memory card with Wireless LAN. Please refer to the manual which is attached with your SD memory card with Wireless LAN.
• When using an SD Memory Card with Wireless LAN, insert the USB/SD Conversion Adaptor into the USB slot.
■ Verified Interoperability
- SD Memory Card with Wireless LAN*: Toshiba FlashAir™