Office Communication Systems
SDK (Software Development Kit) Outline
Basic Call Control
Call Accounting Control
Physical Device Control
Monitoring Line Device
- C# SDK Library
DLL library comprising a C# class library and a wrapper class located on TAPI.
- Developer Guide Documentation for installation and programming of the C# SDK library by using sample programs.
- Library API Reference Manual Document for Library Members specification.
How to get SDK
- The SDK can be downloaded free of charge from the web, and temporary activation keys are available for test and evaluation purposes.
- If you need a Key for application testing, please contact the Panasonic sales company or dealer in your country.
Supported PBX Types
- Panasonic KX-NCP500/1000
- Panasonic KX-TDE100/200(PMMPR Software File Version 3.0000 or later)
- Panasonic KX-TDE600(PGMPR Software File Version 3.0000 or later)
- Panasonic 3rd Party TSP uses TCP/IP to connect and control the KX-TDE/KX-NCP series PBX.
Required Operating system
- Microsoft Windows® XP(32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7® (32-bit and 64-bit)
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Windows has to work on the PC
- LAN interface is needed.
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 3.5
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Panasonic 3rd Party TSP version 3.3 or later