SDK (Software Development Kit) Outline
The C# SDK (Software Development Kit) allows developers to create application that access Panasonic KX-NCP or KX-TDE Communications platforms. The SDK has a proprietary CTI interface, simplifying development, and removing the requirement for software engineers to be experts in telephony technologies such as TAPI or CSTA.
Basic Call Control
Answer Call, Drop Call, Make Call, Two way Recording
Call Accounting Control
Set SMDR On, Set SMDR Off, Get SMDR
Physical Device Control
Button Press, Set Ringer Status, Set Display, Clear Display, Terminate Display
PBX information, Line information, Call information
Monitoring Line Device
Line Open, Line Close
- C# SDK Library
DLL library comprising a C# class library and a wrapper class located on TAPI.
- Developer Guide Documentation for installation and programming of the C# SDK library by using sample programs.
- Library API Reference Manual Document for Library Members specification.
Supported PBX Types
- Panasonic KX-NCP500/1000
- Panasonic KX-TDE100/200(PMMPR Software File Version 3.0000 or later)
- Panasonic KX-TDE600(PGMPR Software File Version 3.0000 or later)
- Panasonic 3rd Party TSP uses TCP/IP to connect and control the KX-TDE/KX-NCP series PBX.
To use C#SDK features, Activation Key for Third Party CTI (KX-NCS3930) is required.
(Developers may use the temporary Activation Key for application testing, but end users must purchase KX-NCS3930).
Required Operating system
- Microsoft Windows® XP(32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7® (32-bit and 64-bit)
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Windows has to work on the PC
- LAN interface is needed.
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 3.5
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Panasonic 3rd Party TSP version 3.3 or later