IP Networking Flexibility and Scalability
The KX-NS1000 fully supports IP protocol, an open protocol for establishing real-time communication sessions. Using IP effectively can result in compelling advantages such as improving user efficiency, lowering communication costs and increased flexibility.
Also, with its IP platform the KX-NS1000 is designed to deliver various solutions, integrating hardware and software licenses (Activation Keys) in a modular way, allowing you to tailor a communications system to your specific needs.
One-look Networking is a system where a single KX-NS1000 works and provides PBX features even though two or more main units are networked. It is not necessary to provide additional servers. The system can be expanded easily via a web based maintenance console. One-look Networking provides a maximum of 16 sites with the large capacity of KX-NS1000.
One-look Networking Survivability
With One-look Networking, system operation can continue even in the event of a failover due to system trouble with the master KX-NS1000. By specifying a backup master site, the backup master site will act as the master site temporarily to continue communication services when there is trouble with the master site.
This enables each site to continue operating independently. IP terminals only can also be registered to another PBX.
When KX-NS1000 connects to existing PBXs such as the Panasonic KX-TDE and KX-NCP Series via an ISDN private network or VoIP network (H.323), it is possible to flexibly increase capacity and to provide QSIG features. It is not necessary to renew all PBX systems when the office population increases or a new branch is opened.
Preinstalled Activation keys
The KX-NS1000 comes with activation keys preinstalled. It is also possible to add activation keys to flexibly increase capacity or functionality when required according to the growth of your company.
Free Activation keys
- IP Phone Capacity for up to 30 IP Phones*1
- IP Proprietary Telephone - 8 users*2
- Communication Assistant Basic-Express - 1022 users
- Two channel and two hour voice storage for the Unified Messaging feature
- *1 Supported by the KX-NT500/KX-NT300 Series, KX-UT Series, KX-UDT131/121/111, IP softphones, third party SIP phones.
- *2 Supported by the KX-NT500/KX-NT300 Series, KX-UT Series, KX-UDT131/121/111.
60-day free trial
- One-look Networking Feature
- Unified Messaging Features
- Automatic Two-way Recording for Manager - 1 user
- Two-way Recording/Transfer - 30 users
- Mailboxes - 128 users
- Message Backup
- Mobile Extension Feature - 30 users
- Communication Assistant Features
- CA PRO - 128 users
- CA Supervisor - 1 user
- CA Operator Console - 1 user
- CA Thin Client Server
- CSTA Multiplexer
- 3rd Party CTI Feature