The KX-TDA series Hybrid IP PBXs combine the advantages of traditional telecommunications with the convergence of IP technology offering maximum feature and functional flexibility to handle all your business communication needs.
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- QSIG digital networking allows basic call handling (outgoing and incoming), closed numbering routing, and CLIP / COLP / CLIR / COLR
- Automatic Route Selection (ARS) / Least Cost Routing (LCR)
- Reliable networking via T1 / E1. E&M
- Multi-cell wireless integration
- Mobile phone integration
- TAPI 2 CTI interface (TAPI and CSTA)
- PC-phone PC-Console
- Advanced call centre function
- ISDN capability (BRI / PRI)
- Centralised voice mail
- 2-channel cell station to connect DPT interface port
The Panasonic IP-Enabled KX-TDA series business telephony solution combines advantages of traditional telecommunications together with the convergence of IP technology-offering advanced features and flexibility to handle your company communication needs. These models can be easily upgraded to high-end KX-TDE series models.
Easy Migration to VoIP (IP / IP Telephony)
Designed to support convergence via
modular architecture, this IP-enabled
system facilitates a smooth migration
towards VoIP, allowing voice and data
communication to function harmoniously
within the same network, assuring
additional flexibility in the future.
Voice Mail Integration
Optional Cards (ESVM) provide added
message recording and outgoing
message handling capabilities that help
ensure calls from your customers routed
through properly and are always answered
or processed gracefully.
Multi-Cell Wireless Integration
Extension line phones can be made wireless. The multi-cell DECT Wireless System enables the office building to become a single call zone. Since calls can be made while working away from the desk, this contributes to improved productivity.
DECT Portable Station
Look here for details on compatible DECT Portable Stations.
Cell Station Line-up
The systems include various functions to support cost reductions.
- Voice over Internet Protocol (H.323)
- ISDN capability (BRI / PRI) - QSIG digital networking allows basic call handling, closed numbering routing, and CLIP / COLP / CLIR / COLR
- Automatic Route Selection (ARS) / Toll Restriction Services (TRS)
- Reliable networking via T1 / E1, E&M