Main Contents begins from here.
Products & Solutions
HD-PLC Ethernet adaptor
Use your home's power outlets as LAN ports
- The compact unit is about the same size as a credit card, with about half the volume of previous model.
- Connects directly to a power outlet for clean-looking, space-saving installation.
- The preset starter kit can be used immediately without any settings required.
- Extension units can be easily registered through a simple process, without using a PC.
- The eco-friendly design has reduced power consumption to 3 watts (as compared to 4 watts in our previous model).
- Equipped with an automatic energy-saving function, the new product consumes less than 1 watt in Power Save Mode, allowing you to enjoy extra convenience and be eco-conscious at the same time.
- Since the PLC uses ordinary power lines, it provides consistently stable communication, unlike wireless systems.
- 128-bit AES* encryption ensures high data security.
* AES stands for Advanced Encryption Standard. It is a next-generation encryption standard approved in 2001 by the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST), an organization under the U.S. Department of Commerce, as a standard encryption technique to be adopted by the U.S. government. Vulnerabilities discovered in the previous DES (Data Encryption Standard) were eliminated in AES.
- Maximum transmission speed of 210 Mbps*1.
- Advanced specifications display HD streaming video.
- The maximum commnunication distance from ther modem has been increased from 492 (in our previous model) to 656 feet.
- *1 This is the theoretical maximum data transmission speed of the HD-PLC standard.
- *2 Results may vary depending on the electrical conditions, network environment, and other factors.
- *3 Using Linux® FTP.
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Tovalds in the U.S. and other countries.
- *4 This is the value measured by the SmartBits® Network Performance Analysis System.
Banner area begins from here.
Sub Menu begins from here.