Main Contents begins from here.
Products & Solutions
1. Windows Firewall
When Windows Firewall is enabled, following problems occur.
Device Monitor does not notify a printer error even if the "Popup when error occurs" is enabled.
The "Print Notification" is not displayed even if the "Enable Remote Print Notification" is enabled.
Spooled jobs are not displayed in the HDD Spooler window.
These problems will be solved by Windows Firewall Setting Tool, if you set the permission to Windows Firewall with our Windows Firewall Setting Tool.
Download Windows Firewall Setting Tool. click here.
I installed Web Administrative tool in Windows Server 2003, but it does not work. How can I do for it?
As IIS security setting is added to Windows Server 2003, CGI application cannot run on this server with default settings. The Web Administrative Tool is one of the CGI applications. For the detailed information of CGI, refer to the help menu in Windows.
You need to change the IIS security settings on Windows Server 2003.
Perform the following steps to change the IIS security settings on Windows Server 2003.
- Hold ink cartridge keeping ink-flow point up
- Press ink bag through the lower hole of cartridge with a pin inside inkcartridge box, until ink drop appears
- Pull out the pin after above 2) step
- Clean up the surface of ink-flow point with tissue paper softly
- Repeat from 1) to 4) for two or three times
Banner area begins from here.
Sub Menu begins from here.