The middle range model features 24 flexible buttons for easy operation.
- 4 SIP accounts
- 6 line display for features and for CID/dialled number*1
- HD Voice (G.722)
- 500 entry phonebook
- 3-way conference call support
- Compatible with Asterisk, Broadsoft and CommuniGate Pro
- 2 x 10/100M ports, PoE
- Low standby power consumption
- XML Application Interface
- 24*2 Feature keys / BLF keys
- Electronic hook switch (Plantronics)
- Plug and Play configuration
- Ergonomic recessed button
- Cable concealing back
- Long handset cords
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Changeable angle stand
- Wall mounting
*1 3 line display for the KX-UT133.
*2 Requires setting at least 2 flexible buttons as a DN button for calling or receiving the phone.