KX-UT670 APIs provide an environment for developing applications that enhance business productivity and service with the Panasonic KX-UT670 Smart Desk Phone. They let you develop applications that meet customer needs, and operate them on the Smart Desk Phone.
Applications can be developed for use by a variety of businesses.
The screen can be used to search for information about the area around the hotel.
Orders can be placed directly from the on-screen menu.
The screen can be used to open or close curtains, and to turn the air conditioner on or off.
The network camera image can be viewed on-screen, and operating buttons can be changed as necessary.
- The images shown here are simulated application screens.
The KX-UT670 is based on open-source software. KX-UT670 applications are developed in the same manner as those for other devices.
- Applications developed by using these APIs are exclusively for use with the Panasonic KX-UT670 Smart Desk Phone.
They will not operate on devices other than the KX-UT670.
Download Eclipse (an integrated development environment containing an editor, compiler and debugger) to your Windows® or Linux® PC, then download open-source based SDK for Android development use. Next, add-on the KX-UT670 APIs. The Android development environment can be used for developing applications.
- Applications developed by using KX-UT670 APIs are exclusively for use with the KX-UT670. Do not distribute them for use on other devices.
Programs are developed using Java™ programming language. Code editing and compiling are done with Eclipse (other editors and compilers can also be used). After compiling, an emulator can be used to do basic debugging on a PC.
Install from an SD Memory Card
Use an SD Memory Card to install the finished application onto the KX-UT670.
Install from the Web Server
Open a Web browser from the administrator screen of the KX-UT670, then download the application from the server and install it.
- Requires an SD Memory Card into the KX-UT670 for downloading the application file.
The following API types are available.
|Telephone Operation API
||Invokes KX-UT670 telephone functions
(call, answer, ring, hold, forward, etc.) from the application.
|Audio Control API
||Controls the speakerphone, headset, 3-way conversation function, etc., provided in the KX-UT670 Smart Desk Phone.
|OAM (Operations, Administration
and Management) API
|Controls user log deletion, device reset, etc.
|IP Network Camera Control API
Controls an IP network camera.
*Supports Panasonic network cameras (complying with the PS interface).
|Device Control API
||Controls screen brightness, LED ON/blink, etc.
Trademarks and registered trademarks
- Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
- Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.