Main Contents begins from here.
elite Panaboard software
[Only for Europe] elite Panaboard software, elite Panaboard book - Version 4.10C
- This software realize "Mouse" feature for the Electronic Pen
which has two "Eraser" in the Selector Dial.
You can use the "Eraser" (next to "Low-Power mode") as the "Mouse" feature by this software.
- This software does not include the gallery for elite Panaboard book. The gallery can be installed by elite Panaboard Gallery Installer.
|Model||Operating System||File Name||Size||Version||Note|
|Windows ® XP SP3 or later (64 bit edition is not supported),
Windows Vista® SP2 or later,
(except for Starter and Home Basic versions).
|elite_Panaboard_410C.exe||48,294KB||elite Panaboard software:
elite Panaboard book:
- Support Language:
English, Russian, German, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, French (Canada), Korean, Portuguese (Brazil)
- Please refer to Read Me First before installation and check System Requirements for this software.
- Download and execute the file. Installer will start up immediately.
Before installation, please logon as the user of administrator authority.
- This software doesn't install the Operating Instructions. Please download the Operating Instructions on this Web page and refer to it.
- When the error message "Microsoft® .NET Framework ..." is displayed during installation, it is necessary
to install Microsoft® .NET Framework and Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) on your computer
according to the following procedure.
Method of installing Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- You must have Windows Media®; Player 11 or later, or Adobe®; Flash®; Player 10 or later installed to insert and play back video. To open PDF
file for method of installation, click the following URL.
Method of Installing Windows Media Player and Adobe Flash Player
- For users of Windows XP Professional SP3 or later : In order to use the
handwriting recognition feature, you need to install the Tablet PC SDK
and Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005 Recognizer Pack. To open
PDF file for method of installation, click the following URL.
Method of Installing Tablet PC SDK and Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005
- If .NET Framework was installed after installing Tablet PC SDK and Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005, handwriting recognition is not enabled. In this case, uninstall "Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition Development Kit Version 1.7" from Control Panel and install Tablet PC SDK again.
Banner area begins from here.
Sub Menu begins from here.